Looking to complete: Pokemon Topps Base Chrome series 1 & 2

Hello everyone!

Bit of a noobie here on the forums but hopefully this is posted in the right place.

I’m very interested in completing a Pokemon Topps Chrome series 1 and 2 base set from the 1999-2000 Topps

To be clear I’m only interested in the BASE chrome set none of the tekno, spectral, or sparkle chrome cards (much harder to obtain)

I understand it may not be the most popular of collectibles on here but if anyone can reach out to me regarding these perhaps we can work something out :blush:

For these to be Chrome cards they should say “Topps Chrome” in the upper left or right corner of each card

Also to clarify a bit further, only interested in the Pokemon cards of the series (#1-78 for series 1 and #79-151 for series 2) none of the movie or episode cards etc.

EDIT: I definetley would want the cards in mint, or as close to mint as possible, no bends, scratches, etc, if you think a card is pretty mint but have your doubts based of a small condition issue feel free to send me a picture of it via an attachment to my e-mail jlore015@fiu.edu or a private PM imgur upload. with description.

EDIT: If you want to negotiate please send me a private PM, or send me an e-mail, I’ll be checking the forums and my e-mail daily so I should get back to you within 24 hours :blush:
Lastly I’m more interested in a full Chrome series 2 base set since Chrome series 1 complete sets are a bit more common :blush:

Any help is appreciated! Thanks! :blush: EDIT: Hi everyone just an update, still looking for the sets, haven’t gotten any yet, though I am specifically more interested in getting a Chrome Articuno (#144) Topps card, please pm me anyone whose got one and keep those offers****rolling in
:blush:

1 Like

How about the condition of the cards you are looking for? Just wondering as I might have some, but as most of my Topps cards are from my childhood I can’t guarantee the mintiest condition unfortunately

Give us an idea of what you want for the sets. You might flush them out;)

I have a complete series 1 if you want, they usually sell for around 50-100 USD

almost a complete spectra series 1 it’s hard to guage what complete sets of these are worth.

I just sold my last chorme series 2 base set for $207.50 at auction on ebay. Just to give you an idea of what those could go for although I feel as though that price was kind of high. I will get more of the series 2 eventually so if you don’t find one soon, down I will have more.

Message me if you are interested.

@xzini
Ah your right, should have specified condition, I definetley would want them in mint, or as close to mint as possible, no bends, scratches, etc, if you think a card is pretty mint but have your doubts based of a small condition issue feel free to send me a picture of it via an attachment to my e-mail jlore015@fiu.edu or a private PM imgur upload.

@not Zelda Gilroy
If you want to negotiate please send me a private PM, or send me an e-mail, I’ll be checking the forums and my e-mail daily so I should get back to you within 24 hours :blush:

@samsamsamsmsms
Omg I think I had seen your set on eBay from the completed listings I had no idea you’d be on here!
Yah currently from eBay I’ve seen a few sets sell for that price range and shoot was surprised to see 200$+ for that series 2, grats on that :blush: and while the spetra chromes are nice, I’m currently only after the base chrome sets, none of the fancier versions otherwise I’d probably have to give up my soul searching for those sets lol.
And that is fantastic news that you’ll be getting a full base chrome series 2 set as well! We will definetley be keeping in tocuh, sent you a PM.

1 Like

For those wondering I haven’t yet gotten any of the series 1 or series 2 base chrome set cards, I’ll make announcements whenever I acquire any of the cards I’m looking for so keep hitting me up with your offers :blush:

Hi everyone just an update, still looking for the sets, haven’t gotten any yet, though I am specifically more interested in getting a Chrome Articuno (#144) Topps card, please pm me anyone whose got one and keep those offers rolling in :blush:

I have complete chrome series 1 sets and also a lot of individual ones. Not sure if you need complete set or just singles. Let me know if you are interested. I just opened two boxes.