Looking to Complete a TOPPS CHROME POKEMON Master Set!

Pretty sure you have to post what your willing to pay to be ok on the forum. Good luck amazing setvto aquire.

2 Likes

www.elitefourum.com/t/new-rule-all-buy-threads-require-a-price/18473/1
Actually after a sealed Topps series three box myself (maybe two). Good luck with collecting your set!

1 Like

There is very little price data on individual cards for this set so it be very hard to accurately say. I’m gonna leave it open for now and if it presents an Issue I’ll try to add prices later!

Too many people get hung up on making offers for items lacking solid consistent sales history which is honestly most cards. They just don’t have set prices. I assume this comes from a fear of “overpaying”. Simply ask yourself what they are worth to you and put that number out there.

I have duplicates of potentially all of these but won’t ever go digging without knowing what someone is willing to pay. That is the reason the rule exists as it should.

4 Likes

Updated with pricing to please the masses. Main reason I avoided it to begin with is I didn’t want to try and put a price on 151 different cards that come in 4 different rarities but I’ll stick with a generic pricing for now and get more detailed as I get things and people inquire.

@thecardguyz I wasn’t trying to be a jerk or anything. I know it can be tough when you have such a large list of wants but your update is a perfect example of how it should be done. This is enough now to know you are in a reasonable ballpark and I will go check on what I have.

I’ll be in touch later this week. I opened a few boxes a couple years back and sleeved every card so I have all these NM/M/pack fresh though I did grade a lot of the more popular Pokemon so I won’t likely have the big 3 or legendary’s. All what I have will be base chrome though and I can definitely get into your price range shipped to you.

3 Likes

So I have 10-24 plus 27 through 79, 85, 86, 88, 89, 91, 92, 95-99, 101, 104-106, 108-110, 112, 113, 115, 117-120, 122-125, 128, 129,131, 132, 137-141, 143, 147, 148.

As I mentioned most of the primo ones are gone as I graded those. Shoot me a message if you want to arrange this. I have loads of duplicates of the <79 ones so can do $1 each on those assuming you pick up a lot of the others more towards the $2 each.

Again these are all box fresh straight to penny sleeves so solid condition.

2 Likes

Huge Update to what I need. Thanks @gottaketchumall

1 Like

I cant seem to locate a czech stadion gold redemption carl lewis card anywhere. It has haunted me for months. Czech stadion gold redemption carl lewis. My white whale.

Big update! I’m getting close to the full regular set. Still wants Sparkles, Teknos, Spectras and anything else I can find, including sealed product. Love this set!! Thanks for your help guys!

2 Likes

Chrome # 55

Regular non-holo

E2 of 12 Ivysaur

22, 52, 5, 43, 29, 59

Buck a Piece, or what ever they are worth, not sure!

Up - picked up some sparkles, teknos, and a bunch of others. Shoot me a message with what you have! I’ll look at any chrome cards.

Regular Chrome Finished! Spectra Chrome 41/151 finished! About 20-25 sparkles/teknos acquired. Let’s keep it rolling! I need help finding these obviously so if you see them - tag me.

2 Likes

I created a google doc for my set to be viewed much easier and for people to be able to help more easily. Thanks everyone. :blush:

2 Likes

good luck. I finished my master set awhile back and it’s a near impossible task. I have never seen another complete series 2 set, but I know 2 people that are close.

1 Like

good luck. I finished my master set awhile back and it’s a near impossible task. I have never seen another complete series 2 set, but I know 2 people that are close. Tekno caterpie was particularly difficult to find

1 Like

PM me some pictures. Would love to gaze upon it!

Bump. :heart_eyes: I’ve made a lot of progress since last bump!

I’ve got several Series 2 packs and a sealed booster box of Series 1…that one is the first edition with the blue logo I believe…

Sent you a message!