Pokémon TCG Illustration Contest 2024 is Here!

This event’s theme is “Magical Pokémon Moments

Held in two divisions

• Standard Card Illustration
  • ex Card Illustration

List of Pokémon categories

Prizes

Eligible countries

Go get em anyone entering!

27 Likes

Let’s a go

1 Like

The Illustrator judges accompanying several Directors of Creatures Co. will be Ooyama, Kantaro, Teeziro and Atsushi Furusawa

1 Like

And there we go, TPCi screwing mainland Europe (or anywhere besides the large anglophone countries and Japan for that matter) over again as usual.

3 Likes

I hope this art is reimagined for this contest

7 Likes

They seem to be expanding the number of countries every year. This is the first year Canada can enter!

I bet a lot of it is to do with working with the laws in all these countries at once

8 Likes

Then in just 27 years we have the whole EU able to participate :stuck_out_tongue: I mean for the Art Academy competition they managed to work with the law of 11 European countries so surely they could do now as well.

1 Like

Finally! I’ve been refreshing the website for the past year after I found out about the previous contest just a week after submissions ended.

Now to decide who to choose…

3 Likes

Can’t wait for them to publish the entrants and see all the meme images of Bidoof being a god.

6 Likes

Finally I can enter one of these!!! YES!!! I was so sad I couldn’t enter last year because of the residency restrictions. AAAAAA!!

9 Likes

Absol!!!

1 Like

lol I think they forgot the word “not” in here

34 Likes

Why does Pokemon Company hate EU? I mean the second UK left EU Pokemon is welcoming them into the illustration competition with open arms.

Smh

1 Like

I pray for a Bidoof victory!

Can’t wait for a hateful Bidoof or a discriminatory Absol.

6 Likes

That was one of the perks we got for leaving

1 Like

Hahaha, now I wanna see an artwork actually meeting all these criteria at once.

3 Likes

Someone needs to make a Bathtub Slowpoke commemoration with Feraligatr, rubber slowpoke toy, andmaybeGyaradossquirttoycameo …

6 Likes

On one hand I’m really happy that they included other countries as opposed to last year. It was a shame CA and UK couldn’t join last year. But I will say I think we were all very underwhelmed and disappointed by their choices for the winners, especially grand prize. There was so much fine art and masterful work in that top 300.

But I will try and be optimistic and hope they do better this time. I will be submitting again regardless because I fricking love art, and love making some original pokemon renderings. Feraligatr you’re my number one homie this year. Let’s do it.

Also really excited to see e4 art contest vets blow it out of the water!

(psst, I’d like to think Komiya bowed out 'cause he was like, “y’all don’t know how to pick em”) =D

4 Likes

I kept it tame, but I tried to cover as many of their conditions as I felt was appropriate and relevant to the fourum, and possible in just a few minutes’ time.
I hope this meets TPC’s standards.
I hope someone gets a kick out of the Sabrina easter egg.

27 Likes