pokemon japanese 1ed miracle crystals booster box

I got my hands on a extremely rare japanese booster box 1st edition too… Its the miracle crystals one. The blue box with the charizard …you can get a charizard or celebi or mew gold star in this set i believe … Any ways id like to know what i coul sell this for … Ill post pics later shen i create an account on a a photo hosting web… Thanks

Charizard and Celebi and Mew gold stars came in two different sets…

If its the one from ebay that was up a couple of weeks back I would double check its authenticity as the seal on that box was not factory seal and looked more like some someone re-sealed it and doing a bad job at that as it was all over the place.

Please post some photos of it if you can so I can confirm if it was the same box I saw on ebay with the wrong seal.

I dunno seal seems legit to me much like the seal on my ADV1 box i bought few years back from polly100 but will post video on youtube soon

Well the seal should be an actual plstic one with oval cuts on the side and the one I saw on ebay was in had no cuts on the side and was completely sealed like the BW era boxes which is the incorrect seal.

Btw it isnt the offence and defence booster box thats the japanese miracle crystal box and the rarest card in the set would be the celebi gold star.

Ohhh ok ghanks for lettinv me know … Oh yes i noticed no oval cuts in this box so its a a reseal by what your saying :slightly_frowning_face: regardless can you help me with the price?

Well all factory sealed boxes have had those oval cuts since the made those sized boxes from vs series onwards.

Well being resealed you cant guarantee whats inside or if the packs have also been resealed etc but if it was a genuine factory sealed box I reckon you could get around $600+ to the right buyer but with the seal problem and if the actual packs are factory sealed until these arent checked I would say $200-300 because it is a risk purchase for any one who is familiar with the seals these boxes should have.

The miracle crystal box I saw on ebay which I presume you bought it was cellophrane wrap and it was the air tight seal like on the BW Japanese boxes. The seal wasn’t done properly like the real Pokémon boxes iv seen-

The ‘1st ed’ Stamp is usually in the top left hand corner from the 4 ex series boxes iv seen so im not sure if that’s correct either.

@darkrai I highly doubt they would use this sort of wrapping just for this box only as the DP series had the other wrapping on them and wasn’t until BW they had the air tight wrapping.

Yup thats the one ok thanks sveryone for your help. ill decide to open and resell packs but how do i know if the packs are resealed?

I would personally just try and get a refund I presume it went through ebay or paypal. You have a 100% win case if you said that it is a resealed item when you were told it is a factory sealed box.

They wont require proof as you have basically 14 days to return an item anyway plus you can say your doubtful of the authenticity of the product and that’s why you want a refund. 99% of the times PayPal will support the buyer in these sort of claims anyway.

Well if i do make a video of opening ghe bkx and if anything is wrong than ill carry out a case if not ill sell the packs individually … Im thinking i can easily make 500-600 selling of the packs individually… Usually 20 packs per box right?

Well if i do make a video of opening ghe bkx and if anything is wrong than ill carry out a case if not ill sell the packs individually … Im thinking i can easily make 500-600 selling of the packs individually… Usually 20 packs per box right?

I would strongly advise against opening it unless you are sure you are going to keep it

1 Like

Ok guys thanks for all the support ill post a video on youtube to see if anyone wants the box sealed (unofficially) if i get a good enough offer ill sell it if not ill open and sell the pack sindividually

stay tuned on my channel

Okay video shall be up on youtube here is the raw link:

I could see the packs through the small gap on the box logo area so seems box is legit so i guess ill post on ebay for a rediculous amount and see what offers j get

www.ebay.com/itm/271264731136

Well worked grear for me made it less competition besides the seller did not have any idea about it other than ut was a japanese pokemon product i think you should cut him some slack really .

it didnt sell for that much, i got a bargain price