Pokémon Illustrator Card Code Giveaway

This is killer – I may pick up a set myself!

1 Like

Email just came in

:canada:

5 Likes

Canada missed an opportunity for a pokemon themed answer to the skills test. I dont actually know who is in charge of coming up with the questions for that.

1 Like

This is awesome! This will take away bots, for the most part, or atleast limit it.

1 Like

Probably limited to Canada only. The “skill testing question” is a weird but common work-around for lottery laws. As in, you didn’t win because of luck, you “earned” the reward because of “skill”

Skill testing question - Wikipedia for anyone actually interested

6 Likes

Did I miss this?!!! Ugh how!! I suck. I love freebies and I pretend to be good at math!

1 Like

Another excuse to pick up some packs

1 Like

Oh boy, I havent got it yet…the suspense is going to kill me. I need this Greninja!

1 Like

When do we start the #nocodegang like the special delivery charizard lottery?

7 Likes

I’m hoping to go back to special delivery bidoof days where I was #Got Code gang. Didn’t feel good missing the Zard but towards the end I didn’t even want it I got so aggravated when bots had thousands

2 Likes

Still waiting for a code…

Also if anyone’s wondering they are non holos (just like the japanese versions).

4 Likes

#nocodegang

4 Likes

#nopokemoncenterEU gang.

4 Likes

Just got my USA code. If anyone who can’t get a code local to them needs these cards, let me know. I can send your way.

1 Like

I have an extra Canada code. If you want let me know.

1 Like

I got my code #Texas

1 Like

#nocodegang

1 Like

#nocodegang

1 Like

I actually just got an email! I don’t remember signing up for the code whatsoever though :laughing: thank you for the offer!!

2 Likes

Just got code today! Glad it’s good through the end of September so I can use it to buy something I really want.

2 Likes