Pokemon Hyper Menko Collection

So I bought this box on YHJ and can not find any info on it out there. I did not know these cards existed and am curious if anyone has additional info on them. It contains 42 sealed “regular packs” and 5 sealed clear packs that include a larger Holo card. Including some pictures below:

6 Likes

I think I found a listing on eBay of sealed packs

Menko is a game where you put one or more cards on the ground and the objective is to use a card in hand to try and flip one (or more) of the cards on the ground. If you’ve watched the Netflix show Squid Games, one of the games they play is menko :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have watched squid games and didn’t realize that was menko haha! That’s super helpful. There are quite a few menko listings out there like the one you linked but do not see a complete box this size which includes the larger holos. Appreciate your response!

1 Like

Neat! I haven’t seen these graded before. Will you be inquiring with PSA/BGS/CGC about grading?

I thought about it. Don’t think these would draw much interest with buyers - but could be wrong! The larger Holo cards are pretty cool.

1 Like

What i’ve heard and experienced is that these can be in quite rough shape straight out of pack, i have a pack fresh grimer from the set and it sure has seen some better days, i can add a photo when i get to it if you want

2 Likes

Would love to see

This is the back of my pack fresh grimer with quite a bit of issues

2 Likes