Pokemon Gold/Silver remake is coming! (Prediction)

I believe their next remake will be gold/silver but I’m worried they decide to put it on mobile only.

At least the pokemon snap remake is coming :blush:

I think the general consensus is the ‘new game’ they are announcing will be in the coming week will be Let’s Go! Johto games. The first 2 did so well financially that I suppose it would be silly not to do more.
The next mainline remake games should be Diamond/Pearl.

That type of game isn’t for me, but it’s a nice bridge between Pokemon GO and the mainline games.

6 Likes

I wasn’t a huge fan of the let’s go either. It was really fun to replay through pokemon yellow in co-op with my girlfriend but the pokemon go concept i never got into.

2 Likes

That would indeed be interesting to see and I would love for it to happen! I’m also not a big fan of the Pokemon Go concept, as it has taken me a while to fully embrace it.

I think Diamond and Pearl will be the next mainline games to get remakes too. Not a huge fan of GO either.

1 Like

I’m not sold on them remaking a game they already remade (extremely well at that). This makes Gold & Silver very unlikely candidates to be the next in line for a remake. Logically, as indicated by many here already, Diamond and Pearl look to be the most promising to see their remakes come into existence. The announcement of New Pokémon Snap was great and unexpected news though, so everything is possible and we should be glad to still have a thriving playerbase throughout many of the games.

evolutions 2.0 is coming - neo genesis reprint

3 Likes

If it happens, I hope they call it “Sword and Shield: Revelation”

1 Like

I actually liked the lets go games. It was a much needed break for me from the standard routine.

That being said, I am going to go ahead and guess that next week they are going to announce DPPt remakes. Maybe all the Johto stuff they put in the snap announcement was to throw people off.

I’m thinking lets go johto. The games sold decently well and can’t see them pushing diamond and pearl remakes before let’s go

1 Like

I hope they hype up the gen 2 as much as possible ! Gen 1 has been getting reprints/remake/even new cartoon series (origins), its about time they give my gen 2 some love! (I grew up playing gold/silver so itdeff hits home for me.)