New big Pokemon project revealed on 2020.6.24

During the same presentation that revealed New Pokemon Snap, another “big project” was being teased. It will be revealed on June 24th, but so far we don’t know anything about it. Since this board is evidently good at predicting things, I ask you right now: What do you think this new big project will be?

It will most likely be a video game, but what could it be? Another expansion pack for Sword&Shield? A remake or continuation of some other older Pokemon game? Or something completely new? Place your bets!

1 Like

Ultra Sword and Shield.

6 Likes

People are saying Let’s Go Johto or a Sinnoh remake so I’m going with…Let’s Go Sinnoh!

My wild card guess is some random mobile game that will disappoint everyone.

5 Likes

@mario005, Let’s Go Johto sounds definitely possible. I noticed that during today’s presentation, there were so many Gen 2 plushies behind the announcer. The 3 legendary beasts, Ho-Oh and Lugia, The Johto starter evolutions, Eevee plus Umbreon and Espeon…That can’t be a coincidence.

5 Likes

I also noticed this! Good eye

1 Like

Agreed. We haven’t had a Johto adventure since HGSS in 2009 and the Let’s Go venture was quite successful…even if it divided fans.

Personally, I would be thrilled to ride a Lugia around. I feel for Gen 4 fans though. They have been waiting a long time.

I’ve never played through Johto but the Let’s Go style just dumbs it down way too much for me. I really want Sinnoh remakes but I was expecting those in 2021 regardless.

I’m sticking to my original predictions, I think the news will be a Let’s Go Johto reveal for November/December 2020, and in early 2021 we’ll get news of Sinnoh remakes for November/December 2021. This keeps Pokemon on a one game per year schedule.

5 Likes

The next great chapter in Pokemon Gol…

Pokemon Stop

1 Like

Oh god Sinnoh remakes please… and then a TCG block for the remakes akin to HGSS… that would be so sick.

1 Like

This is probably what is most likely to happen. A legit Gen 4 remake released this year is going to cannibalize the SwSh Crowned Tundra DLC.

a 3ds game is my guess.

Orre region games or pokemon conquest 2.

Please dear god…

im so excited!!!

Given all the Johto Pokemon in the background of the video today, I’m guessing “Let’s Go Marill” and “Let’s Go Togepi”

3 Likes

Hoping for a PokePark 3, pretty unlikely but it’s a spin off title I could see them doing that would be enough to fill up the Pokémon gap this winter :blush:

Mjisaacs

Haha I myself didnt for one second miss those plushies! (Which I own all of those myself as well, kinda have to if you love gen 2 lol)

But yeah, could be a hint towards something gen 2 related. Anything of that sort would truly make my heart happy, but i wouldnt be opposed to a gen 4 remake thing either. After all, it was very popular so would be nice to give that crowd a little boost. Either way, sounds exciting all things considering!

2 Likes

Whatever it is it probably won’t live up to many’s expectations and just be a let down. Unrelated, but I really want a port of the og gen 3 games on Switch.

Pokemon Lump Examination

Search for lumps in your chest and testicles. It’s important to early detect! Catch Pokemon while you check!

3 Likes

A new Pokemon Stadium

1 Like

I’m really hoping its a gen 2 remake!