Pokemon English Booster Pack Weight Database

I have no experience opening non english packs but if anyone had data I could add it

Ex Dragon Frontiers
Heavy
17.64 - Holo rare + Rare reverse Typhlosion
17.46 - Holo rare + Normal reverse
17.24 - Holo rare + Normal reverse
17.17 - Ex rare + Normal reverse

Light
17.07 - Non-Holo rare + Normal reverse17.03 - Non-Holo rare + Rare Reverse

Platinum Arceus
Light
18.57 – Non-Holo rare + Normal reverse

Ex Dragon
Light
17.36 – Non-Holo rare + Normal reverse

5 Likes

Opened 4 packs from a zandgemporium Rising Rivals booster box opening. Here are the results:

18.60 – Froslass holo and Mamoswine reverse
18.59 – Espeon rare and Bronzong reverse
18.58 – Darkrai holo and Froslass reverse
18.50 – Hippowdon rare and Staryu reverse

2 Likes

Opened a 1st edition Gym Heroes pack tonight.

Short stem
20.38 grams
Rocket’s Scyther Holographic

2 Likes

I opened two packs today:

Fossil 21.34g - Holo (Raichu)

Jungle 21.02 - No Holo (Wigglytuff)

Thanks for providing the spreadsheet, I’ve used it quite a lot over the last couple of years.

Again watched a islandgrown live stream of Neo Revelation 1st edition box break, 12 heavy packs were 20.79-20.90. The 24 lights were 20.6-20.74ish.

did he write down the weights exactly?

He filmed it, and showed the weighing of the packs beforehand, showing everything. here is the video if you dont believe me Twitch Same thing when i posted the weights for his ex dragon box break, which have not been added to the database list yet either. I mean im giving literally you the best data points for your database from legit box breaks lol

I have a Ex Sandstorm booster pack weighting at 17.31-17.33 and I’m not sure if this will contain a holo or bot

I add data points that are given. Eventually if I have 4 hrs to kill I will watch an entire stream to add some. This is not my full time job and I dont really watch box breaks for fun. If youd like them added quicker you can supply the data points

1 Like

Are you dumb? I literally gave you the data points. I gave you accurate pack weights of 36 ex dragon packs and 36 Neo rev packs. Something your database lacks, which Im literally trying to help you fill it out. Then you question the authenticity of them so i gave you the source of the video telling you if you dont believe me watch the video. LMAO. You decided not to post the ex dragon weights to the database. And then instead of adding the given pack weights to the database, you spend time asking if the weights i gave are accurate. Which I then tell you are and give you the source.

Heres the post where i listed the weights for an entire Ex dragon box break

I’m not sure you understand. Those are links to 3+ hr videos that contain the data points. Those are not the data points. I’ll go through the videos at some point but this thread is a repository for data points that I simply add. Theres thousands of weighing videos on youtube I could search through if I had time. Weight ranges dont really matter since most people already know the general range of heavies.

I’m not doubting the points but just like you are too busy to list them for me I’m too busy to search that whole video for them champ

1 Like

gallade pack 18.8 g -light
roserade pack 19.1 g -light but lugia reverse
weavile pack 18.9 g -light
honchkrow pack 19.1 -light

From Secret Wonders packs.

2 Likes

thank you I will add them!

1 Like

This is a very interesting thread!
Got a 20.84 gr first edition base set (spanish) and really dont know what to do here, it seems that 20.8 is where the edge from heavy/light starts as I have been reading am I correct?
I guess it can be a 30% chance of holo and 70% of non holo? assuming from other posts Ive seen on the internet. what is your opinion?

Eeverything in the pack database is for english cards. That being said I am not sure if the cardstock material used in the Spanish distributions for base set is exactly the same as the old english cardstock. It is likely very similar but I am not an expert on non english set card quality by any means so we should wait to see if anyone who has more experience in Spanish sets wants to chime in.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JOsFhr8h-Y

More heavies to add :blush:

1 Like

Hello, I just found out about efour recently and decided to make an account. I wanted to share some weights from packs I opened a while back. Also I had 3 other plasma storm packs that I opened but there were all between 19.8 and 19.9 I just never wrote it down. I remember I got 2 non holos and one holo manaphy, I dont remember the exact weight of the pack. I am looking to buy and open some vintage packs probably ex era or diamond and pearl but havent decided yet. Thanks for putting together the spreadsheet. Would be cool if there was a sheet dedicated to each set and it detailed what card was pulled for the corresponding weight.

Plasma Storm
20.17 g Reverse Holo Uncommon Coballion EX 93/135
20.12 g Reverse Holo Uncommon Moltres EX 14/135
20.00 g Reverse Holo common Holo Crobat 55/135

Thanks!