Pokemon Center Yokohama Worlds 2023 Lottery (and other worlds events) timeslot sharing spreadsheet

Hi fellow Worlds 2023 attendees. If you are attending Worlds 2023 in Yokohama the Pokemon Center lottery along with a lottery for a few other related events during this time period is now open for entry: ポケモンワールドチャンピオンシップス2023 ポケモンセンター・横浜みなとみらいイベント予約抽選受付サイト

Note that you can apply for up to 4-5 additional attendees for some of the events and I recommend applying for the maximum number in an effort to get as many E4 folks into these events as possible who may want to go.

I’ve created a spreadsheet here where attendees who enter into the lotteries can input their name, event entered, time slots won, and number of tickets available for each event. This sheet is open to edit for everyone so feel free to coordinate amongst yourselves. E4 Japan Pokemon Center Lottery Timeslots - Google Sheets

Best of luck to everyone!

8 Likes

I wonder if they blacklist you if you enter multiple times? since they have your name and birthdate

I read something along the lines of “re-application may deem all applications invalid”. Trying to find it again

Wow Ty for sharing this!!
Not sure if I would have found it otherwise

1 Like

I’m assuming they only ding you if you sign up more than once with different accounts. I doubt they track guests accompanying the winner.

true, this makes sense. wonder how many percent of the people who sign up gets to win

I think we have a better shot at these events than the worlds spectator passes.

1 Like

Bit of an FAQ update - spectator pass holders and competitors will have specific timeslots they can choose to enter Pokemon Center depending on availability:

There’s good potential for people to help each other get into the store but that will 100% rely on the winners to share and coordinate themselves. There is a spectator pass sharing sheet I started here where some coordination may be done: E4 Japan Worlds Spectator Pass Tracker - Google Sheets

4 Likes

I definitely recommend everyone entering the lottery, especially if you’re getting a spectator pass through someone else, as I’m not sure if reservations can transfer like the spectator passes.

After just returning from NAIC in Columbus, the Pokemon Center was by reservation ONLY. If you didn’t make a prior reservation, there was a very small chance of getting in. They only allowed walk ins for about 20 or so people, and after watching many many people (young families) walking away disappointed, they were allowing some to pair with people that already had reservations…

All said, things sold out very very fast. They only had like 50 back packs per day allocated, and those went first. There were limits per item and per person.

My son was able to go in with another competitor, and my wife and daughter were able to get paired up, but I didn’t go in. We didn’t get all the sizes we hoped for… and walked away kicking ourselves for not having reservations…

Good luck to all!

2 Likes

Update: The lottery results for the Pokemon Worlds events are now out and in your email. Please check the results and update this sheet accordingly if you are willing to share timeslots: E4 Japan Pokemon Center Lottery Timeslots - Google Sheets

1 Like

Competition is still fierce for this one too. I think we have a good shot though if we use the guest slots. Hopefully.

6 Likes

My life in a nutshell

I added one available slot for the Pokemon Cafe on Aug 15th, Tuesday, 6:15 pm! We’ll be a group of four.

Isnt the pokemon cafe always available and not apart of the worlds celebration? I assume it just needs reservations.

It does only need reservations, but those sell out within seconds as soon as they go live, or so they did for the sought after days around worlds each time. Not easy to get a spot in Tokyo that week!