Spectator Pass Lottery: Pokemon World's 2023 Yokohama

For those who haven’t heard yet, it was announced that there will be a lottery to determine who can register and purchase Spectator Badges for Worlds. There is a max of 2 badges per person.

https://worlds.pokemon.com/en-us/news/2023-spectator-badges/

You have until June 7 at 11:59 p.m. PDT to enter the lottery. Good luck to all the E4 members who are entering!! * fingers crossed *

13 Likes

The stakes are surprisingly high. Win and you can enjoy the luxury of an air-conditioned convention center, lose and it’s death by Japanese summer outside. It’s not that bad, I swear :rofl:

2 Likes

Pray to Arceus that people get one. I don’t know hard it will be to get one.

1 Like

Please remember, winning allows you to get up to two passes, not just one! Take both, someone on e4 will depend on it <3 I am confident that we will find a way to get everyone a ticket

8 Likes

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, does anyone know or have experience with extra spectator badges for families? My son qualified for his invitation, and it comes with 1 guaranteed spectator badge for a parent/guardian, but my wife and daughter are also making the trip from the US, so obviously we all hope to be able to enjoy worlds!

I’m registering all of us now for the lottery, but am hoping someone has had experience in the past with TO’s and families of competitors…

While its not a guarantee for your situation, they did release this tweet. I know I need to look for a few passes so lets hope between everyone we will have enough for e4. Lets work together on this and get everyone access :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/rk9labs/status/1664319777626636385

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing! That’s a big help, will just be looking for that last one for our daughter. All four in our family is registered for the lottery, so fingers crossed. Happy to help if we get an extra one!

2 Likes

I’m going on my own, will apply for 2. Good luck to everyone :crossed_fingers:t3::four_leaf_clover: I’m sure we’ll all find a way in.

2 Likes

Worth a reminder, at the last three Worlds Spectator passes were only required to enter the tournament hall where the games take place, you didn’t need one for the Pokémon Center and the pop-up markets outside of the hall where most of the trading takes place.

4 Likes

I am not going but good luck to all that are entering the lottery.

just in case I do NOT get one. anyone only need one? (and can I buy the other off you? …pretty please) :pleading_face:

good to know. thats a relief :heart:

And now we wait. Best of luck everyone! <3

Hopefully, we can all get some and get spares for the rest who arent as lucky

2 Likes

May the odds be ever in our favor!

4 Likes

Anyone heard anything yet? Nothing here

I made 10 Gmail accounts and heard nothing yet. This must be fierce competition. Make sure people check their spam folder as well.

0 for 3 here. In london you could buy on site. Im hoping it’s the same for japan.

It’s only lottery.

Lottery communication hasn’t taken place yet :slight_smile:

5 Likes