Pokémon Center Taipei Grand Opening Pikachu Promo (Traditional Chinese)

unboxing of one here!

7 Likes

Very nice. The card looks amazing in person. Keep up the great work my guy. Enjoy your vids.

Cheers!

1 Like

So the limit is BS?

At least there’s proper supply unlike Van Gogh.

Over 100.000 copies printed from what I heard. Limit it’s bs. If I show you the quantity that I have, you will call me scalper :joy:

3 Likes

sooooooo… you be sellin’ them already? :wink:

I suppose it’s a good philosophical question. At what number does one’s mound of newly released promos become a scalper’s supply? :wink:

I don’t know, I think when you convey to the other the feeling where they can’t get even one while you have many. But anyone can get this promo without even spending too much.

i see the prices have already collapsed towards 3/5 dollars each in Taiwan atm

Are you seeing those prices on a marketplace anywhere? Seems like a great price for a nice looking promo.

P.S. Is pikachu wearing a mangosteen, or is it some kind of bag? I’m going to tell myself it’s a mangosteen.

I too would love to know a place to pick some up in that price range.

Absolutely a mangosteen!

1 Like

One of my favorite fruits :slight_smile:

3 Likes

its on Facebook market place and some Taiwanese market places for that price already

f4137a41-963e-11ee-bfff-5daa9993a582

This is probably why the card plummeted.

This has to be one of my favorite statues in any pokemon center.

Would love to get my hands on this banner for my man cave lol

8 Likes

With each day that passes, I offer one modern energy card to the Pokemon gods. With hope and enough sacrifices, we will be given Special Delivery Dragonite. Praise Arceus. :pray:

8 Likes

Ahh, now that would be something special!

You might have to up the sacrifice…

2 Likes

The promo is not available anymore at Pokemon Center.

2 Likes

These cards are now (here in EU) 40 euro (45 usd) (sealed) :frowning:
Hopefully the price will go down in some days / weeks.