Pokemon Art Academy Competition Winners

That is correct! I have not won this competition ^^;

I think a lot of us would like to see his work.

www.chrisotley.com

Super detailed pencil work. I’ve been thinking about commissioning him to do a lifelike study of a pokemon. Would be so cool.

Absolutely great. Combining more than one passion into his work really makes it stand out.

If you want a partner commissioning him to produce two pieces I’d go into it with you:)

i currently have 4 (2 of the same one) and would love to add others hopefully the winners start selling again. I would love to add cards such as (astronaut, hawaiian, and the geisha type one) to my collection. Oh heck they are all so beautiful. I want them all!

1 Like

You should post a photo of your collection :blush:

I agree they are lovely cards!

stupid question but how do I do that in this thread I wanted to post a pic with that comment but I did not see a photo button or something to tag it onto

stupid question but how do I do that in this thread I wanted to post a pic with that comment but I did not see a photo button or something to tag it onto

Post a picture?Btw @quuador don’t mind me using your post everywhere xD

2 Likes

No problem! I posted it to help new-comers, so feel free to link it to everyone that needs it. :wink:

Also @eeveeevolutioner53 , the Hawaii Art Academy Pikachu pops up once in a while on ebay.com by the same seller from Chile. They always use the same title (“Pokemon Art Academy Contest Pikachu Card. Only 100 made”), and are selling it for 10 USD more as buy-out every time (last one was 360, so next will most likely be be 370). Perhaps you should follow that search-parameter on ebay to get notified by email when a new one pops up, or you could just check ebay regularly every day. :blush:

And I would also like to see some pictures of the ones you have. I personally have three so far (Red Raincoat Pikachu; Hawaii Pikachu; and Chef Pikachu). Would love to have the other 9 Pikachus one day… Especially the Emoticons one.

Greetz,
Quuador

How to post a picture is what I’m asking It only says to put a link I have it on my computer and phone but don’t know how to import it in the thread

The best way to upload an image not only here but the internet in general is through an image hosting website. For example, imgur is as easy as it gets. Upload your photo there, grab the “Direct Link” and insert it here, or on any other webpage.

If you need any help feel free to message me!

2 Likes

It specifically says “You can upload your image(s) to an uploading website like imgur.com/ or postimage.io/:slightly_frowning_face:

thank you smpratte I will try it and charchu thats on a different forum so How was I supposed to know I was just asking no need to be rude.

Same forum, different thread, same answer. Had you actually read the post, you would have known. You asked. I gave an answer. Sorry for being rude by providing you with an answer.

ok here they are 2 umbrella pikachu’s, kecleon, Delphox, and chespin

Next one I want is astronaut pika, hawaiian pika, and chef pika

http://i.imgur.com/rToKwmG.jpg

3 Likes

Are the Delphox for sale anywhere or is it a limited thing the owner is doing?

I tried emailing the Delphox artist a few weeks back but never got a reply, though given that I forgot to enter in a subject line (dang it Gmail) it might’ve been overlooked. I didn’t want to bother them with a 2nd email though in case they ignored it on purpose.

I posted the pics

1 Like

Every time this thread gets an update, I get a spark of hope that the mew has been discovered.

2 Likes