Please just look at this thing Bbobrob made me (Content Warning: tiny little guy)

Wait, which mood is your favorite? I would really want an Envious Meowth or Surprised Meowth but Dour and Elated are good too. Lethargic and Content dont resonate as well with me, I think its something in the expression.

3 Likes

Dour

5 Likes

Explore it is beautiful GIFs

Yall are some of the real ones. Love everything about this.

8 Likes

did you really add a trigger warning for “smol” to the title???

11 Likes

Bravo @bbobrob !
I love unique and personal art peices like this :heart: I will be showing this little guy to my wife, Friends, and family lol

4 Likes

To be fair, he is quite little

8 Likes

Thank you for the kind words everybody! And thank you @Stagecoach for the high praise, and for the gift that has graced this forum over a thousand times: :meowth:

(Was it really a year ago? :sweat_smile: I do remember I worked on it for a bit then had to delay it heavily to work on secret santa things and, more recently, the signature card event)

@lyleberr The packaging was equally as fun to work on! It was a surprise part of the commission, and I’ve always liked the idea of surprising people with something extra to bring a bit more joy with receiving an item :slightly_smiling_face:

I mentioned it in the arts and crafts thread that I do take commissions (Stagecoach was the one that originally asked there), but it’s still something I’m figuring out, mostly because I don’t have a lot of free time these days, so these commissions end up taking a long time. And because I tend to really like the things that I make and it’s a bit… sad? (not really that melodramatic, but something like that) that I can’t just keep them for myself. For this community though, I’m happy to make things because I know they would be going to people that would really enjoy them.

For those curious, the original box was something my little one’s utensils came in (the two slots in the insert were for the fork and spoon :joy:). When I saw it, I knew I wanted to do something with it, but my original vision was to send a card in it, with the window lining up with the art box. @SeasidePokemon I didn’t even realize it looked like a Gameboy until you brought it up, or I would’ve played into that a bit more!

Edit: Thanks @pfm :bunnytoken:!

19 Likes

B to the bob rob for president. Genius! Just know we all love you.

4 Likes

Im kinda opposite on crafts, unless its not up to quality, I will happily gift all that I have and forget to keep a copy of what Ive made :man_shrugging:. The journey of the craft is my enjoyment, the craft itself is completed and can be moved on from. But I get so excited to share the crafty journey with others. I cant even wait for the signature cards to be revealed just so that others can enjoy this times absurdity as well, people have no idea how the reveal of other crafts like this kicks my impatience into overdrive.

I unfortunately would never be able to commission you because Id lose your creations since theyre sooo small.

5 Likes

@grumblegamer18 I’ve thought about making a small Kabuto before, so it may very well happen sometime!

@lyleberr I can tell you approach your crafts with a slightly different perspective, but your enthusiasm and excitement is always obvious (and contagious!). I feel the same way—when I see the cool things other people make, it makes me want to push the boundaries of my own works a little or to explore new mediums. I also can’t wait for the signature cards to be revealed, to see everyone else’s cards (your card specifically!) and for others to see mine. I’ll share the journey for my signature card when the time comes too (it sounds like it won’t be as crazy as yours, but I was experimenting with a new medium and think it came out alright! :slightly_smiling_face:).

5 Likes

He is EXTREMELY LITTLE. It was the responsible gesture. People browse this site at work and deserved the heads up.

9 Likes

Looks like first talked about it in June 2023! :open_mouth: So not quite a year yet.

But it ended up being great that you weren’t ready until you were because look what it produced!

4 Likes

The snowball effect of :meowth: is the most important thing in my life right now. There’s so much talent on E4 and people uniting with their skills over this topic is such a pleasure to witness, i had to bookmark this thread to easily return here every time i want to get in better mood. Also, real life footage of me wanting to dm bbobrob to commission some slime crochets:

4 Likes

I would be honored to contribute to the slime army! And in my mind, it’s not a matter of if, but when!

6 Likes

Awesome to hear you are open to the idea, but i’m not rushing it since i know you have been busy and you most certainly are even more so now, just a nice thing to know that one day they’ll take their respectable place in my display :smile:

4 Likes