Please, help. I got an opened booster box on ebay. What now?

That’s what I’ve just done! hahah I couldn’t resist to not open the packs since the box was already opened :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah… The problem is there’s only one European seller and s/he’s listing it for 90 Euros, whereas Japanese sellers have it for 60.

Idk… I’ve bought several boxes from US and Japan in the past and none came opened…

I was just thinking about buying from him again because he has treated me very well, very politely, and I get the refund… Idk… Maybe it was only a mistake :confused:

But yeah… maybe I’ll try with another one or something :blush:

You’re absolutely right. This case was a bit special, though, because Best of XY guarantees an ex, break… shinny thing in each pack. Also, a full art in each box.

Therefore, weighing and such things were not such an issue.

Maybe they could’ve taken the full art away, but this wasn’t the case. Everything was right once I opened the packs :blush:

However, I’ve decided to open the packs because, as you say, an open box is not as valuable anyway (no seal, potential tampering…). So even if the pulls were guaranteed… I knew that that box was not anything close to a sealed box at all.

I think that’s why it’s fair to get a partial refund at least. I mean, yeah, I got the packs. But I lost a lot of value in that wrapping seal. Specially when this was going to remain sealed.

So yeah, now I guess I’ll have to buy a sealed one from the expensive seller in Europe xD

1 Like