Photo's

It won’t let me put any photo’s on here. I’m on the iPad. Can anyone help.

I always use an iPad and need the precise step by step too.

I upload my images to imgur (there is an app) and open the image in the browser (Safari, Chrome, etc.). Make sure you have the direct image link; it should be some variation of i.imgur.com. Emphasis on the i in front. Copy that image into the image upload thing on the post thing.

I’m confused that’s what happend when I tried it.

I upload to imgur then get the direct link from there, then paste that into a post here and put (IMG) before it and [/IMG] after it. I’m an android user so the site is very limited for me.

Edit: had to relace the [ ] with ( ) to get it to show up but you use the [ ].

Nix the apostrophe and it should work. Sorry, not sorry :blush:

It’s because you haven’t used the direct image url. That’s the one URL that ends in .jpg

For the meantime, just use the link as normal, without any image tags until you figure it out.

Tried but couldn’t get the below to work.
Here’s the imgur link…what do I have to add before and after it to make it appear as a picture here?
imgur.com/gallery/RUV4Q

(Img)https://imgur.com/gallery/RUV4Q[/img]

1 Like

[/img]

[/quote]

1. You need a link that ends with .jpg etc just like an image file on your computer.

2. Take that link (https://i.imgur.com/LcscP65.jpg) and put them in these brackets (without the spaces, because without me putting spaces here, they won’t show);

[ I M G ] i.imgur.com/LcscP65.jpg [ / I M G ]

Again, remove the spaces and you get this;

Guide for posting images:

Step one find the image you wish to post.

Computer- left / Phone- right

Right now we’re on the website link. What we need is the image address.

If you’re on the computer, right click on the image and click on ‘copy image address’.

If you’re on an apple tablet/phone hold your finger on the image, and click on copy.

Now you have the image address copied, if you right click (while on the computer) or hold down till the menu pops up (while on an apple device) a paste option will appear. The pasted code is the image address.

Now you should use the following BBCode to post the image onto the forum

Here’s my example:

And the results:

6 Likes

fingers crossed…

2 Likes

BANG…haha.

Thanks guys…

2 Likes

This is what I do imgur.com/gallery/nx6Df. It still doesn’t work why?

read above posts

It doesn’t like the term gallery in the link.

When I took it out that happened.