Posting pictures

This might sound like a dumb question, but how the hell do you post pictures on here? I’ve used both the mobile and non-mobile versions of this website and I still can’t seem post newly taken pictures without creating a link for them. Or is that the only way to do it?

I use imgur. But you cant just post the imgur link once its uploaded, you need to paste the link that ends in .jpg See if that works for you.

You need to setup a free account with another picture sharing website. Then you upload your pictures to the site and copy/paste the link provided on the forum. I have used photobucket and imgur.

I hope that helps.

-Matthew

Thanks guys. I will definitely try that.

Or download the app Tapatalk:) easy to upload pics

Or sign up for an Amazon Web Services account and setup a new S3 bucket with static web hosting and upload your images using a web browser or a third party application like Cloudberry Explorer. If you go that latter route just make sure to setup a separate IAM account with restricted access so you don’t have to use your primary root keys. Then just copy that public URL and paste it into here. Easy peasy.

Could you please speak english? Lol

3 Likes

I dropped it into Google Translate and it comes out roughly to “git gud”.