Personalized License Plates...What would yours be?

If you selected your own car license number, 8 spaces for numbers and/or letters, what would it be? Pokemon related, even loosely, please:)

Here is my license plate from when I had a collectible store in Pickerington, Ohio circa 2002.

15 Likes

What was your store? I studied at Ohio State starting in 2010 which isn’t far from Pickerington.

I’ll get back to you with a license plate lol.

1 Like

PRISTINE

1 Like

It was on e. Columbus st. The name was Dot Comics, Cards, and Collectibles. I was at that address for 3 years.

1 Like

smpratte

9 Likes

acebren, have actually thought about doing it too

I thought that’s what pokesyn would have picked hihi

5 Likes

I’ve got personalised plates across two states in Aus.

I was gifted RHYNO from my parents as a present, being my football nickname.

I bought plates here in WA, which have personal details so I won’t share, which were cheap as chips compared to the $2.5k plates I still have from Qld.

You own the plates for life in Qld, so when I go back, it’ll be an easy transition =)

SNORLAX is the one I have currently, but I just moved to California so I’ll have to switch it out soon. I’ll be giving SNORLAX to my sister back home. No idea what I want this time around…

11 Likes

3 Likes

THIQMONZ.

2 Likes

PKM 130

The casual viewer would never notice.

4 Likes

Raichu4u. Perfect fit lol

1 Like

Zubat has been taken in the state I plan on moving to(MI). What the hell?:thinking:?? Everbody hates Zubat. That’s why I like Zubat.

Really bummed about this. maybe I should move to a different state

6 Likes

#1 ZUBAT

2 Likes

New plate! If anyone knows who the owner of “JOHTO” is, tell them to hit me up haha!

9 Likes

Look at me guys. LOOK AT ME

3 Likes

SqrtlSqd

4 Likes

I would get one representing a new start on life!

2 Likes

A Pokemon Go player in town has
15 15 15

4 Likes