Pack weights. Neo revelation/holon phantoms

Hey everyone, need some advice on whether you all think these packs are heavy or not. Unlimited neo revelation came in at 20.97. I’ve read and seen other 11 card wotc packs weight 21+ having a holo but couldn’t find any definitive numbers or videos for neo revelation. Just a single video of someone weighing one 1st ed pack at 20.73, so I think this one may be heavy?

Also have an EX holon phantoms pack that came in at 16.74. There’s a pretty extensive video on YouTube of someone opening several weighed packs with 16.44 to 16.54 containing holos. I’ve also read that there was a 2nd print run where the weights were different in the mid 17’s? Any help is greatly appreciated!

I opened 2 neo revelation packs (1st edition) both weighing 21.3+ and both were light. Extremely disappointed but thats part of the game!

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I’ll write mine down as light. I don’t mind since It’s staying in my personal sealed collection but I wanted to check so that if it was heavy I could sell it as such, buy a light pack and put the profit toward other cards.

I did some more research on the holon phantoms pack and found that evidently on the 2nd print run 17.4 range is light. So mine is definitely heavy 1st print run.