Outstanding PSA Orders with Ludkins Collectables USA

Funnily enough it’s for my most recent (lol) sub with them. One from March 2021 right under the price increase PSA did back then.

3 Likes

Do you know what your submission number was? A group order or an individual? I submitted as part of a group order in February 2021 and mine is 230G-K. Just trying to gauge where they’re at in the process.

It’s marked INDVL-ECON 2 though it wasn’t large enough to go solo. Maybe they submitted stuff solo anyway due to the special circumstances of March 2021

5 Likes

I’m also in INDVL-ECON2 and I got the email today [:

3 Likes

Cheers to the INDVL-ECON2 party!

I have a bulk sub still outstanding that I had sent out at the same time as that one; I wonder how they’re picking out which orders to process first.

1 Like

I’ve got some Fukudo autos with Ludkins too. Have you been following the pop reports on your cards?

One is a Gold Star Alakazam, was at 4 long ago and ticked up to 5 like a year ago and is now 6. I stopped following long ago.

But the other is a Guzzlord shiny from Hidden Fates, which isn’t on the POP report as an authenticated card. That’s concerning. Maybe it’s time to email Ludkins.

This sub arrived today. All 60xx certs. Just wish it was one of my bigger ones LOL

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything since the first returns incoming email for mine yet; I would have thought they’d ship everything from the same order at the same time. Maybe there’s just a lot of people in the order and they haven’t gotten to everyone yet.

Will all orders be shipped back by the end of December? That’s the lingering question in my mind

3 Likes

Remember when we had the 4-6 week timeline like several months ago? :rofl:

12 Likes

I got my group sub (econ) back today

3 individuals submission, 1 upcharged not yet incoming, the other 2 still MIA.

What was your group submission name?

1 Like

Just got an email today for order #3/4 so only one missing still and it was from right before the shut done.

My other 2 orders still took about 2.5 weeks from the time of email that they “were on the way” to actually get to my door. Of course I paid the shipping charges immediately as well.

Sooo still a few more weeks minimum to actually have order 3/4 in hand and I highly doubt I get my 4th order back before the end of the year at this rate.

3 Likes

I also got a Returns Incoming email yesterday. stuff really is coming back, slowly but surely

2 Likes

When was your submission?

This one, frankly, I have no idea. I think it’s my oldest submission outstanding though.
The one I just got back was my most recent though. It appears random.

Has anyone ever run into any seemingly large upcharges? I recently got an upcharge email from Ludkins for $150 (on top of the $30 original grading fee) for a PSA 10 Sightseer full art from tag team all stars. The card seemingly goes for around 1k-1.2k, so a $180 grading fee seems rather steep (especially considering it was worth nowhere near that when I sent it in in February 2021, but even by today’s standards). It’s the first time I’ve gotten an upcharge that seemed a bit over the top, so not sure what to do.

Havent run into that before, but seems super steep. Doesnt really feel like thats an upcharge from PSA either, they have been super lax lately. PSA’s current economy tier at $50 provides up to $999. Ludkins own $60 tier from 2020/21 provides up to $999. Worst case should be an extra $20/$30.

Feel like you could argue that since its been sitting so long, todays graded values shouldnt be used.

I’d reach out to Ludkins for clarification. Could there be multiple cards with upcharges?

1 Like

What was your group submission name?

INDVL-ECON i believe

My upcharges were excessive too & PSA declined the contest.
Heck, if i submit in today’s PSA submission prices, I am still saving a few dimes, which is ridiculous.
*I paid them at the end but going to send PSA an email after i get the serial number of the card

This is upcharge on top of the $9 I paid

$800 Dollar Card
|2006 POKEMON JAPANESE
PROMO 031 LUGIA EX-HOLO 4TH
SEASON SUBSCRIPTION|10|$63.00|

|2016 POKEMON JAPANESE XY
PROMO XY-P MAGIKARP BATTLE
FESTA|10|$63.00|

|2002 POKEMON JAPANESE
MYSTERIOUS MOUNTAINS 044
GENGAR-HOLO 1ST EDITION|10|$63.00|

|2002 POKEMON JAPANESE