Original Masaki Promo letter

Does anyone have one of these letters. The one the cards originally came in. I’m working on a display frame for these and wanted to include the letter.

if anyone has one they no longer want / need please shoot me a message. Would be appreciated.

Mike

Hey Mike,

I don’t think anyone is going to give you this for free. You might want to create a WTB thread with a price that you’ll pay for it.

6 Likes

I have 5 of them. They are very cool pieces of history!

Unfortunately I don’t want to just donate them :pikalaugh:

2 Likes

I wasn’t expecting free :slight_smile:

Mike

Sent you a message.. Is the letter different for every card, or its same letter for all 5? I believe they are all the same but since you have a few i figured I would ask for confirmation.

Mike

Here are two examples with translation looks to be the same given. I also included the grand party letter as well

3 Likes

Thanks.. I figured the txt is the same but wasn’t sure if they “named” the pokemon you received, which then would tie each letter to the specific card, but seems like its just same letter for all 5.

Mike