Opinion on Boy/Girl Trainer Trophy card (WC SSB/TMB/NEO BR)

Okay found it. It was too early in the morning lol:

So for the 3rd tournament we do not have any documentation but it‘s probably less copies than the 2nd tournament. Also, not sure if everybody of the mentioned winners received the pikachus. If so that makes 15 copies.
I had some confusion in my head haha

1 Like

Thanks @pokeg. The black and white image of the 97 winners are quite blurry but, did the 4th place winner receive a trophy card as well? That would solve the 5th No.3 Pika Trainer question.

Always loved these because the set proves Chansey is more important than Pikachu :wink:

1 Like

A little of topic, but in the blogpost, is the last picture of a placeholder magicarp SNAP card or something else? I see that it has 34 hp aswell

It’s a placeholder artwork for the Tamamushi University Magikarp aka Unikarp. The user also mentions the 1000 copies printed.

1 Like

Do you have any good reason for saying that the 3rd tournament (Kamex Mega Battle) “probably” had fewer than 15 awarded copies of each of the Pikas? I’m guessing you’re saying that because fewer have emerged compared to the Lizardon Mega Battle, is that correct? My concern on this front is that the sample size is so small to begin with I don’t know if it’s fair to use the total number of trophies that have emerged as an estimate for the actual distribution.

I’m in the process of creating a trophy master list and the info I’m going off of right now estimates the total number of sets given out at KMB to be at about 13. Combined with the 4 1997s and the 15 LMBs that would put the total number at about 32 of each Pika if between all 3 versions.

I would ideally like to find documentation for the KMB distribution, of course.