Opened Japanese Intro Pack Neo

Hi everyone! I recently purchased a lot and in it came a Intro Pack Neo. Thinking it was just a box I thought nothing of it. However, all the original contents came inside it! If this was sealed I would be happy to keep it, but it is not. Does anyone know what the price of these items are as a whole? The cards range from Near Mint (With slight edge wear) to Mint. The contents and the original box are in amazing condition. Are there any highly sought out singles in here? Any help will be appreciated and have a good day everyone!

1 Like

sealed box can go up to 200 for this I believe

There’s quite a few cards with unique artwork in the box that people would want. A complete box is pretty hard to come by; I don’t think I’ve seen a lot with all the contents for sale unsealed. I personally bought mine sealed at 200 then found one up for sale for 75 weeks later and was kicking myself over it cause I was after the cards inside it more so than anything and ended up opening the box anyway. Also if you look up the prices of some of the singles in the set, it can get pretty ridiculous (~30 bucks for the Feraligatr/Meganium) just cause there’s not that many out there up for sale. Hope that helps!

couple bucks for the coin, it’s sweet!

Thank you for all the help everyone!

What??? 30 each? I charged $1 back in the day for each…