Price Check- Neo Intro Pack

I recently purchased an “opened” neo intro pack for $162 plus $5 shipping and wanted to know if I did good. I LOVE the card art and needed to have it in my collection.

I just got it today and as stated every card is mint, the box came with it in good condition with all original inserts and the sealed coin. It even still had the deck straps.

I have seen the new sealed ones on ebay listed at $299 and was looking for a couple months until I found this open one. So I have 3 questions…

1. Did I do good?

2. Is $299 sealed an accurate price now?

Thoughts?

1 Like

As someone buying the Neo Intro pack in 2024 (now, literally this week) and getting it for 50k in yen (~340 USD) I’d say you did well.
(mine’s also "opened/mint, so I figured it’s a spot-on comparison; as it comes with inserts, coin, box, and deck straps too!)
This actually completes my vintage Japanese collection excluding Snap, placement and a couple other extremely pricy rare bois.

2 Likes

Congratulations and welcome here, but this thread is from 2017!! Please don’t bump old threads unless you have new/relevant information to share :slight_smile:

1 Like