1st Edition Neo Booster Packs

I was wondering what is everyone’s thoughts with the current market price should be for a 1st Neo Genesis and 1st Neo Discovery booster pack?

I saw Neo Discovery packs sell for $375 & $400 (for two packs of 1st Edition). You think they are priced a bit high and may settle down or might keep climbing?

If you want it buy it there’s no type of deals coming anytime soon. You could also buy singles cards instead. But if you buy the packs make sure it’s a reputable dealer and it’s unweighted packs

…or, if you just like the set/artwork, you could buy 10 unweightable Japanese boosters with 10 guaranteed holo cards at the price of one English pack. Or you leave them for me. :wink:

2 Likes

Those prices are very good, considering neo sets are at the top of sets that dramatically increased in price.

1 Like

The Neo genesis rise has been astonishing. I had some packs that I opened up four weeks ago pulled a pichu, Steelix, and recycle energy. Bought a box for $8350 from DA Card World the same week because of how low the psa pop was for cards and how much I enjoyed the art of my recent pulls. I planned on buying a 2nd box within a month or two and then opening the one I purchased from DA. Then the spike happened to these boxes going north $8,700, $9,300, and per Z&G $12k now?

I bid on a “unweighed” pack that appeared box fresh this past Sunday night for $225, fell asleep and was outbid to $227 for a pack with feraligatr art. The next day I got outbid to $250 for the pack with Lugia art. Then they were at $350. Then $375. And now last night two packs closed auction at $450.

I am curious if these pack auctions are being paid if the seller is on eFour and can share. Don’t think I can justify opening my current Neo genesis box. Fun times, excited to see what happens next.

1 Like

450? Damn that means a box of 36 would be 16k!
I was looking to buy a box of 1st genesis myself next month and thought 9k would be the ballpark I’d be spending.
Currently a box is on auction for 10.1k wonder where that will end.