Official pull rates

I’ve been trying to locate an official source on all Pokemon card rates, but all that’s turned up are informal posts scattered across different threads and different forums.

Does anyone know if there is a resource with the latest rates? Everything from commons to the latest secret rares.

I think pull rates are never published nowadays, but there’s some good resources if you dig around where people open up a bunch of boxes and try to calculate on average the #s.

For example, with an n = 720, Ultra Prism pull rates seem to be as followed:

Secret Rare - 1:72
Ultra Rare - 1:24
Regular GXs - 1:12
Prisms - 1:12

1 Like

I like Mike’s avatar more.

2 Likes

I’ll take that as a compliment :joy::wink::smirk:

Yeah I was definitely aware of that one, I actually meant of one that spans across all sets. If not, would people find this info useful? I’m considering making a website that can help provide people a single place for tracking this rather than having to scour forums.

1 Like

I think it’d be useful! I’m willing to bet that pull rates are the same across those with the same theme, so XY pull rates are all prob the same, SM pull rates are all prob the same, etc.

They are actually not all the same across blocks - early xy had lower ur/ex pull rates as a remnant of the bw era. Similarly early Dp had lower lv x pull rates than later sets. Forbidden light also appears to have a slightly lower pull rate than previous sets (.5-1 less UR I have been hearing)

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but I believe it was a similar case with the gold stars, where some were considered easier pulls than others.

I personally have no knowledge about that - but yea you can compare for instance a furious fists box opening on YouTube with a roaring skies opening. A roaring skies had nearly double the ultra rates pulls of a furious fists box

Got it – then an official pull rate resource to refer to would be great!