Is there a resource that shows expected pull rates for boxes

Specifically looking to see how many EX, holo Rare, and secret rare cards you could expect to pull from EX ruby & Sapphire, EX sandstorm, and EX Dragon booster box. Normally I just looking at youtube videos but these sets are really hard to find anything on.

It would be nice if average pull rates were compiled somewhere, that would be an extremely useful resource I would use often. If not and someone just happens to know the pull rates for the 3 listed sets that would be great too. Thank you.

1 Like

You planning to open those boxes?

I wish I could help, but I don’t think I opened any of those sets.

Regarding EX Ruby & Sapphire, EX Sandstorm, and EX Dragon, I have heard two separate things, one from some article and one from this forum itself.

The former said that EXs are 1 in 9 packs.

The latter said that EXs have the same pull rate as holos (i.e., just as likely to pull an EX as you are a holo). So I’m guessing that would mean that it’s more like a regular Holo is 1 in 6 packs and an EX is 1 in 6 packs.

I know I’m not offering much here, I’ve really wanted to know this information myself but it’s unfortunately quite scarce to scrounge up.

There are old threads on PokeGym on this you can probably find. I opened plenty of boxes in ex Era and most were 3 ex per box so not 1:6 packs but every set IIRC had slightly different pull rate especially ruby and sapphire.

2 Likes

Trying to figure out very rough estimates on general pop of cards. I do this sometimes when trying to figure if I should purchase certain cards.