Oct 11th - 17th - Dark Arbok - EX Rocket Returns

Card of the week for week 11th to 17th October

G’day guys, I’ll be heling @milhouse with COTW. I’ll be looking to cover more commons/uncommons/non-holo rares as a general rule to showcase some of the art we often miss.

This week, my first choice goes to Dark Arbok of EX Rocket Returns. This set has quite a few stellar cards, I just couldn’t go past the sunset style.

Please share your favourite art from this set!

Have an idea or suggestion for COTW? Make sure to post it in the suggestion thread or PM one of us.

5 Likes

Hey, this 'mon has very nice artwork!

I like the Dark Hypno and Dark Octillery the most from this set I think.

1 Like

Arbok is crazy underrated.

this is my favourite set releeased to date other than base set so i like all of the arts for it. As for my favourite gotta say the treecko gold star is my favourite artwork.

2 Likes

Rocket Returns is an amazing set for artwork, even just the commons and uncommons. Definitely one of my favorites. Fantastic choice Oz!

3 Likes

Yeah… one of my favourite sets. I don’t usually collect ex sets, but this one I had to make an exception because of the artworks, and the great focus on some cool pokemon. Awesome!

2 Likes

I love Rocket Returns and I wish booster packs were a lot cheaper for that set.

1 Like

I really love the sunset in the background. Arbok always reminds me that we were not so smart as kids becasuse we didn’t realize it’s Kobra backwards :grin: aaahh those sweet childhood memories.

1 Like