Not sure what to do Fedex Return question/problem.

PSA got back to me on their mislabeling of my pair of PSA10 280xyp charizards. They sent me the label, I print said label and wrote 5 days on the box as instructed as usual. I have a Fedex drop box in my office building, and proceeded to drop it off the morning of 11/23. With everything going on, I literally completely forgot about it and decided to check the tracking of it earlier today. All I see is label printed 11/22 & Pending.

Not sure who I should contact or if it even matters at this point since nothing was ever scanned in…Not the most expensive cards, but its a bummer.

Damn, that’s a bummer. I also had PSA mislabel the same Charizard cards as yours, and will have to get them fixed eventually. Do you happen to know if the same FedEx employee picks up the packages every day? You could ask them if they happened to scan it in. Otherwise, you’re going to have to call their customer service line and see what can be done. Hopefully they help you find it.

I know the USPS and UPS guy in our building, but not FedEx as he comes after 6. Feel like its going to be very hard to prove I dropped it off. I send quite a bit of Overnight checks to agencies via that drop box and have never had a problem. Actually heading to my office today before the caps game, might as well chat with the weekend receptionist to see if I can get any information. Otherwise, Monday will be the start of my journey.

FedEx customer service emailed me back and said it was “updated”. Checked the shipping and surprise, it was updated today (21 days later) but it was found in some random hub in TN.

1 Like

Got lucky. Congrats on your not-misfortune. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha thanks. Never dropping off anything FedEx again unless its a store & I can get a receipt. Its funny though, I overnight checks a few times a month for agencies and NEVER had an issue, must have been a non-scan that just got lost.