Noble Victories - Full Art N - Price Check

Hi everyone, I was wondering what the going price is for this card? I’ve seen two listings on Ebay with best offers and no one has taken a crack at them. If anyone can help me out - it would be greatly appreciated!

The price is going and already crashing due the soon to be release of a full art textured promo version. If you are thinking of buying this card, hold on. IF you are thinking of selling this card, good luck

www.pokebeach.com/2017/10/xy-premium-trainers-kit-product-and-promo-photos

Thank you for the information aquaz! I’m looking to add to my Full Art Trainer collection. Will just wait it out and see where the prices go.

I bought a psa 9 for $120 about a year ago I think. But yea you should wait for the new N to hit and see if there’s a price drop.

I’m just waiting for the new graded N’s to hit the market and hoping for a price drop. I know this was the very first Full Art Supporter which is why it would be coveted but I only see 11 copies of PSA 10. Where these cards really hard to grade?

Something worth noting: during the B&W sets beginning with Next Destinies it was not the easiest thing in the world to pull ultra rares. I think you were lucky to get maybe 2-3 a box in most cases and if you were really lucky 4. It isn’t like today where you can get 6-8 on a great box. The pull rates were definitely tougher pre-XY era and even SM era today.

It may not be so much that the card is a hard grade but that it was a hard pull.

Probably many things factored into the high price for a graded 10 copy.
Hard to get a Gem mint copy due to the playability (many used in decks), low pull rate, and print quality (certainly lower than now).
Now the pop is low, the card is special for being the first full art supporter, it has great ken sugimori artwork and it is a historical card in the TCG.

Thank you for all the insight ecruteak and pieterpie it makes a lot more sense now! I’ve noticed the best offer price is gradually dropping for the two graded 10 copies on Ebay. Do you think the price will come down lower when graded copies of the Full Art N hit the market? Any ballpark estimates of what it could come down to?

Looks like you could get a PSA 9 copy on ebay for $60 if no one bids

also I’m not an expert on this stuff, but it looks like the $400 PSA 10 copy that sold could have been shilled
www.ebay.com/bfl/viewbids/332384545409?item=332384545409&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

That’s so odd. I never saw that in completed listings. Maybe it was my search terms. Thanks a lot pieterpie!