Newly discovered Pikachu League Promo?

Hi everyone!

I’m a Pikachu Collector from Australia and recently came across these three newly discovered Pikachu League Promos on eBay. The seller stated he bought them from a LGS local to him in Melbourne, Australia.

I have been meticulously tracking all english release Pikachu variants for the past three years and have a pretty close knit community of other pikachu collectors who frequently discuss new releases. The issues is that NONE of us have seen this promo before and cannot find any information online let alone any other photos or existence of any aside from the three copies I found.

Given the league stamp and the use of the Evolving Skies artwork I am guessing it may have been released later half of 2021?

I’m essentially just trying to shed some light on this promo and find out any further information anyone may have about its release or the existence of any other copies!

Thanks everyone! :grin:

10 Likes

And now we wait for @quuador to illuminate us all about this card.

7 Likes

This is my Raichu fear. I have accepted jasmine’s raichu and prerelease were’t really publicly available so don’t have to count but with the random umbreon and tinkaton popping up in Switzerland I could be in for a shock.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, when Danz said:

I was one of those Pikachu collectors that hadn’t seen this promo, when he shared his pictures in the Pikachu Discord. It’s therefore still on my own wish list… :sob: And I also don’t have any information about its release.

Greetz,
Quuador

13 Likes

I’m an American, and somehow have acquired one of these cards. This website is the only place I’ve been able to find any proof of its existence, and I don’t even know how I got it; I found it in a box of cards I was sorting through.

If anyone else can find more information, I’d greatly appreciate it!

5 Likes

Just want to give you guys a heads up on this promo. I recently figured out that this promo card is now distributed in Europe! They are around 15-20 euros now. Hope this will make it easier to obtain one!

3 Likes