New pre release zard vs evolutions

I’ve noticed so much hype with this new pre-release charizard and my question was will this see the same prices as evolutions. In my opinion I can’t see it doing as well. There is so many people buying them which I can only imagine majority will be graded. It seems that the sealed pre releases would be more valuable haha

Main reason i liked the Evolutions Zards is just the art work… With the team up zard while the art work is neat its not the big nostalgia kick like the evolutions… The staff team up zard is just crazy what its going for, could go both ways. Either way im sure i will be kicking my self for not buying one like the evo zard haha

On a side note Jake goodgames cannington will be selling all their extra pre release kits on the 1st.

Oh really ?? That’s interesting to know

Oh really ?? That’s interesting to know

Definitely prefer evolutions one though purely for the nostalgia

1 Like

Definitely prefer evolutions one though purely for the nostalgia

A huge difference between the two is the distribution method. Each prerelease tournament now gets one pack containing all four staff cards, whereas during the Evolutions prereleases, the staff cards were random and there were some stores who got all Machamps, some stores that got a mix, and everything else in between.