Evolutions PRERELEASE (not staff)

1. How many of these are produced actually?

2. Are they still in production?

3. Will the box go high in price? As a collection in your opinion

Thank you for sharing your kind opinion

1. We do not know. At least 32 times as many regular kits exist as STAFF Charizards.

2. They are not.

3. There is no precedence to suggest this will be the case.

I would think the main reason the pre release kit would see an increase in value is if the stamped cards go up in price significantly.
While that might not happen soon, the cards seem like there is room for growth long term

Thank you Gents

I believe the ratio is 8 box to 1 staff card cause I have seen the box

The box has 8 prerelease pack and 1 sealed staff charizard

There is only a 1 in 4 chance the prerelease kit has a STAFF Charizard specifically. Each full organizer kit only has one STAFF promo.

Actually their are only 8 Times as many Regular Kits as their are staff charizards. (Staff charizards only appeared in 1/4 case)

In addition a vast number of these kits would have been opened at events, thus decreasing the number of sealed kits in existence compared to the staff charizard card. (after the release I called around to over a dozen stores that hosted the prerelease events, all but 1 store used up all the kits at their events)- I called stores all over Canada and the United states trying to track some down.

If history is to set any presidency, sealed pokemon products tend to go up in value. The less of them in existence the greater likelihood it will go up. Right now their has been a decent supply of them on the market since the release, so we dont know exactly what will happen when the supply becomes inconsistent as more people either store them away in the personal collections/open the kits to get the prerelease holo cards.

Personally I think the kit will eventually command a higher price as the supply available on eBay eventually dwindles, in addition, I’m in the opinion people will continue opening them up, to grade the prerelease holo cards, further decreasing the population of these sealed kits.

A kit has 8 regular prerelease boxes.
A kit has, we presume, a 1 in 4 chance of having STAFF Charizard.

So there are 32 kits for every STAFF Charizard.

Lol I’m an idiot :blush:

I must have been thinking about the prerelease charizards kit odds compared to staff charizard. which would be 8 to 1 staff charizard my bad.

hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you Gents :grin: 32 it is :blush:

And yes they will keep on rising in my opinion due to the opening frenzy for pre release charizard

Not sure how rapid growth will be, some of the Evo prerelease cards still seem pretty cheap! But I was honestly surprised that PSA 10 staff zard is still $4K+ card. I thought it being overpriced (imo) could negatively affect the other evo prerelease cards, but it still commands that amount, so I am pretty comfortable with the others going up.

1 Like

Please illustrate Pie? What do you mean by, “so I am pretty comfortable with the others going up”?