New Banner who dis?

Glad people enjoy the themes! We tried to put a good mix in for now, and can add more down the road! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah you are correct, a lot of the site elements are updated dynamically with the current CSS being applied so you have to perform a full refresh to get the CSS for the new theme loaded in

2 Likes

@shizzlemetimbers thanks for your efforts on the banners over the years . . . they are nothing short of amazing!

6 Likes

Wow, Shizzle, that Suicune banner is absolutely bananas! I almost couldn’t stop staring at it.

I haven’t seen it yet, or maybe I’m just unlucky, but I really liked the banner that had Vaporeon and Lapras on it!

3 Likes

These would definitely be good for advertising/announcements for sure.

E4 - Sponsored by MetaZoo :joy:

The banner with the ragdoll porygons (?) falling is a favorite of mine, I havent seen it on the new forum yet, has/will it been moved over?

Unfortunately that is one of the banners that I can’t convert to dark mode, @pfm might be able to add it through css as he mentioned above for light mode though

1 Like

This is what it looks like in dark mode. I personally don’t mind the external border :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s a shame, hopefully PFM could find a work around, even if it becomes an exclusive light theme banner.

On another note, is there still the thread that shows all the banners made so far?

Thanks for bringing back the Porygons. That’s one of my favorites too.

4 Likes

Here you go: E4 Banners - Ooyama Test Banner - #62 by smpratte

1 Like

Didn’t see anything about the new Gyarados banner. Wanted to give some credit where credit’s due. Thanks for what you do! @shizzlemetimbers

25 Likes

Very soon I’ll try to make banners light/dark theme dependent

4 Likes

Please don’t make the porygon one light dependent, I will be sad :gun::woman_standing:

1 Like