Newbie E4 Excellence

venonat_abra

Hey, for all the newbies out there like me!

I am new here but noticed that there is a lot of cool stuff going on. I’m curious about this banner that is being used on the forum. Is it fan art or was it part of any official Pokemon release.

I have only been here for a day and am already loving the vibe and ease of use of this forum. Already saved some posts, shared some of my collection and made this post. I think I’ll stay a while

Other than that, feel free to include other cool art that are E4 staples/favourites/memes that I am unaware of as a newbie.

P.S. Can someone please tell me how to include those excellent pokemon sprites in my posts? Thanks!

12 Likes

Oh my gosh! Just realized that the banner changes every time I refresh! Very cool

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome! The banner’s are done by @shizzlemetimbers! He is a wizard and should be an artist for pokemon!

As for the sprites, here is the link on how to add them to your signature!

9 Likes

Here is the thread with all the wizardry in one place:

6 Likes

I think I did it!!

2 Likes

Did you hit the “save changes” at the bottom? I forget that sometimes.

Just figured it out. I formatted it wrong. “pokemonsprite” instead of “pokesprite”

3 Likes

There they are! Good taste.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Let me introduce you to how things work around here. First of all, I am the mayor.

9 Likes

nice team :+1:

2 Likes

Happy to have you on E4, @Rhinocelot!

1 Like

Welcome to the fourum, @Rhinocelot ! May your journey be full of treasures and wonder.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum :+1: