Need a list of all Pokemon English pack artworks

Ive been looking for a list of all pack artworks that I can print out and cross off as I collect them. I haven’t found any list that is complete or have all the variations.

If anyone can send me link of a list or something that would be amazing.

its not difficult to do the research yourself. each set has 4 artworks with the exception of a few like base jungle and fossil. just look on ebay and youtube and youll be able to assemble the list yourself

5 Likes

This pretty much sums this up here. To add some additional searching tips, bulbapedia is a great resource for finding booster/set information and from there you can take the list of every set made and go from there by adding in the booster arts.

1 Like

Its really not that easy though I’ve been working on it but there is so many variants. A lot of packs you don’t even know how to find if you don’t already know about it i have a pretty good idea of all the packs but every time i go down the rabbit hole there is some new niche pack that i find that the average collector doesn’t know about. I just wish a more experienced collector would be able to accumulate a list i saw a Japanese list being made but i think they gave up.

I see both sides here. For a pretty good resource with up to 80% of packs, the best bet is what has already been offered. Now for the other 20%. Those would make up error packs, short vs long and many other varients in there. The only good resource which I can’t find on the moment has one on the base set but nothing else. For that last 20% it’s a matter of tons and tons and tons of hours of research. That must be done yourself. I’d know from various projects I’ve done that only a handful, in that, care about it. It sucks to hear it but for people that want to truly have every version of a pack/card/box/whatever, the only way you will ever kind of feel truly satisfied is if you’ve spent hours scouting the internet. I know that’s not what you want to hear but it’s the truth of the matter

Mjisaacs

Yeah i was looking for the most complete guide i knew someone had to have started somewhere and i would have to fill in the gaps, I know i will have to do a lot of research.

1 Like

Thanks so much! this is what i was looking for a great starting place where i can go off and add things that are missing.

I’ll add it to the Articles, Guides, and Resources with the next update, thanks for the tag!

Greetz,
Quuador

What I would really like to see is a list of pictures of the backs of booster packs. Pichu (and Aipom) appear on the back of the Japanese Neo Genesis packs but that info isn’t easy to find unless you trawl through eBay listings until you find someone who has bothered to turn the pack over.

2 Likes

Ok im just gonna post some of info here so other people might be able to add something if im missing it so here is list of all the topps packs i was able to find.

Series 1 Ash and pikachu gold short

Series 1 Ash and pikachu gold long (Has other lang on it collect?)

series 2 Jessie and James short

series 2 Ash and Pikachu short

series 2 Ash short

series 2 Jessie and James long (Has other lang on it collect?)

series 2 Ash and Pikachu long (Has other lang on it collect?)

series 2 Ash long (Has other lang on it collect?)

series 3 Charizard short

series 3 Ash and Pikachu short

series 3 lapras short

series 3 Charizard long (Has other lang on it collect?)

series 3 Ash and Pikachu long (Has other lang on it collect?)

series 3 lapras long (Has other lang on it collect?)

the 1st movie mewtwo blue topps short

the 1st movie mewtwo black topps short

the 1st movie mewtwo blue topps long (Has other lang on it collect?)

pokemon the movie 2000 lugia

pokemon the movie 2000 slowking

pokemon the movie 2000 elekid

johto series 1 Chikorita

johto series 1 Cyndaquil

johto series 1 Totodile

johto league champions pikachu

johto series 3 Chikorita

johto series 3 Cyndaquil

johto series 3 Totodile

advanced pikachu

advanced trecko

advanced challange venuasur and charizard

top 10 collector card pikachu (10th anniversary)

chrome series 1 pikachu

chrome series 2 gengar