My small collection

imgur.com/gallery/4Qdnx5T

It may not be much starting out but these are my PSA cards and I’m super stocked to actually own some
The black and white full arts are gorgeous and I’m really happy with the raikou and steelix since I got them graded myself but the ninetales is my favorite since it’s the best Pokémon

16 Likes

It looks like a great start to me, that celebi is beautiful!

1 Like

I’m glad I got it when I did because the price has gone up on it for more than I’d want to buy it

1 Like

Great taste man! The black and white era has some nice cards. Card rush had a jirachi ex fa on ebay for 40 which sold a couple days ago

2 Likes

I might keep on going with the entire black and white full arts but I’m mainly interested in every psa 9 ninetales so I hope to find some soon

1 Like

I really like the Latias and Latios!

Awesome start! I feel like some people don’t post their collections out of intimidation of seeing some people with their larger than life collections, so I’m glad you went ahead and shared what you have!

As for Ninetales, I’m surprised we haven’t seen a Ninetales collector on this forum. Especially since there are so many amazing examples of card art for the Pokemon!

2 Likes

Awesome collection and start! You’ve inspired me to take a look through the BW FA cards.

Good luck on the Ninetales hunt! I’m sure members on here can help with a list of every ninetales card made, they are good like that lol.

Cool looking cards! Getting back in it’s amazing all how they art as progressed looking at cards for the first time.

Those sninings are niceee

just got myself a psa 9 hidden legends ninetales Ex so it’s a strong start

Great collection! Those full arts are really awesome. Have fun collecting.

Cheers!

I can’t agree more with this. I understand the intimidation but I am glad you shared and look forward in adding more to your collection! Love em!

2 Likes