My first collection post! 4 new PSA 10's :D

Hi everyone!

I’ve been trying to become a little more active on the forum, so I wanted to share some of my recent acquisitions

Enjoy ^^

27 Likes

Beauties. Especially the GPP :blush:

1 Like

Love the shining steelix, was one of the first cards i bought.

Thanks @swarm, @pokemoncardproject, !
realhy happy with the Grand Part especially too :3

Those are some beautiful cards! I think my favorite is the Shining Celebi, but the Grand Party is quite the acquisition too!

1 Like

Thank you @fourthstartcg, !
I got really lucky with the celebi, managed to snag it off Ebay cheaply in an auctions :grin:

PSA 10 Grand Party what a pick up! I recently picked up a PSA 9 version but that 10 must of cost you a pretty penny!

Beautiful cards! Well done! I need a shining celebi personally!

Awesome cards! Thank you for sharing, join the Discord

2 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes:
I might just do that, didn’t cross my mind before :')

1 Like

@palamec1a doooo itt. Its a whole different world there, in a good way though :blush:

1 Like

Big cards right there specially the Grand Party, good job!

1 Like

Absolutely love the Celebi - it’s my 2nd favourite Celebi after the Skyridge Crystal. Congrats on some awesome purchases!

1 Like

I’m going to be the oddball here but I love the birthday Pikachu! :blush:

2 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

That Pikachu is no easy 10. Less than 10% get 10s.

1 Like

I had no clue the ratio was that low! Thanks for pointing that out ^^

Any idea why? Being a non-Holo, I would assume it’s not that hard to grade in comparison to its Holofoil variant.
I see the Pikachu World Collection cards in PSA-10 pretty often (although also in PSA-9 pretty often, so maybe you’d indeed right. Just wondering what might be the cause for that relatively low percentage).

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

@quuador Gary’s thinking of the holo version. The non holo’s pop count is comprised mostly of PSA 10s and is an easy card to grade

1 Like

Beautiful cards! Looking forward to new pictures :slight_smile:

1 Like