POP 1 PSA

Anyone here have any POP 1 or very low POP PSA cards they’d like to share?

Here are 2 from my collection - both POP 1. Neither are particularly special or valuable, but it’s still cool to say you have the only one in the world.

^ I had no intentions of grading this card when I bought it off ebay - but when I saw it in person it was too perfect not to grade. Not sure how many people are getting reverse holos graded outside of Legendary Collection, but this one looks pretty cool imo.

^ From the Sun&Moon Collectors Chest.

4 Likes

This trainer card i had for few years has always been pop 1 and it still is!

6 Likes

A few of my POP 1 Rays :blush: 9(OC) Shining Ray being my favorite

8 Likes

Gyarados is still holding strong, Alakazam was for awhile, still trying to complete the other 0 pops.

3 Likes

My new goal is to make all these cards Pop 2
:wink:

18 Likes

GG XD

Here’s my random assortment of POP 1 cards.

The Mewtwo is no longer POP1 but it was when I bought it so I wanted to include it anyway :blush:

2 Likes

Staff promo :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Nothing super extraordinary, but I’ll add mine to the list. PSA 9 Volcanion Fever Burst Fighter. Only PSA 9. There are 15 PSA 10s above it, ha ha. I really like Volcanion, so I picked this card up as an addition to my very very small graded card collection.

The 2001 TMB Tropical Wind is my most infamous Pop 1 card. This the only graded example of this card, it has been this way for 10 years:

10 Likes

Yes, mislabeled but it is still the only psa 10 no.2 trophy regardless of tournament.

7 Likes

@mkpokecc Actually @cbd1235 has a psa 10 as well. He put his name over it, making it more difficult to locate in the pop. :laughing:

1 Like

Well I stand corrected! We will file that under low pop then! I’ll leave the image for viewing pleasure.

1 Like

@mkpokecc Yeah I doubt there will be many if any more in the pop! Actually I only remembered Jason’s since I recently spoke with him and Will. Crazy how I haven’t heard form them in awhile and then suddenly at the same time. Plus your post about the past; the double star rarities are aligned. :relieved:

I would be very suprised if anymore appeared as well, escpecially not at a 10. How is Jason? I knew he took a break. Haven’t heard from him in ages. Maybe I should reach out.

1 Like

Earlier this year I graded an XY163 Promo Weezing from the 1 pack blisters. I owned a POP1 card for a few months. Now there are 2 more PSA10’s besides mine and one 9.

POP 1 No HP Dark Persian

20 Likes

@djgigabyte Yes I did! I thought it was a solid 9, never understood why it initially received the 8.5. Sure enough sent it in for Review, and it came back a 9 as expected.

1 Like

I never knew yuo kept the cert number for a review. Interesting. Very nice card in any grade.

1 Like

Not quite PSA but still a POP 1 at this point in time

Too bad I just missed the black label :sob:

16 Likes