My 3rd print red logo 1999-2000 fossil pokemon collection

@smpratte But seriously I think you are the largest fossil 2000 collector! The Martian - Waterloo Scene (HD) - YouTube 1.09 to 1.26 it wont clip for me lol oh well i tried ha. Ps let it play after 1.26 its great. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, we’ve talked a lot and @jac2357 has been very helpful, led me to some slime error cards and have been helping with that sparkle muk also :slight_smile: have been trying to find him another 3rd print rare for trading but haven’t had as much time to do that as i would have liked, but i’m trying to be patient and just go through those damn copyright years in bad listing photos :smiley:

Honestly not even mad that he has over 9000 muk from this set while i still have zero, this is just an incredible collection and i know building it takes insane amounts of dedication

5 Likes

Heres all the rares in one pic. Also one more rare on the way to me.

8 Likes
3 Likes

For those that are interested in the differences between unlimited and 3rd print ive done pics of both side by side. Im missing 2 unlimited rares but 13 should be enough. Some colour differences are more subtle than others just give your eyes a little time on each.

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

I love Fossil, so I truly appreciate this!

3 Likes

Amazing collection man, also love the side by sides. At first glance the color differences seem to be just like the difference in base unlimited versus the base 4th print. I do know that it’s not that easy because I have been trying to train my eyes into spotting color variations and there are allot of em out there. Maby best way to be certain is of course pull em yourself but also the gloss differences and something that can maby prove it aswell is the rosette pattern. I have seen cards that have a mirrored pattern and I think it might have something to do with print locations but I don’t know enough about it just yet. Maby you can try spot some more differences because you have enough material to compare with. :laughing: Great collection man, really. :wink:

4 Likes

Im learning… never done any of this… my 1st proper one. :slight_smile: Red logo 3rd print 1999-2000 fossil pokemon dragonite 19/62 - YouTube

2 Likes

This is addictive lol. I might use it to reveal new ones… Red logo 3rd print 1999-2000 fossil pokemon gengar 20/62 - YouTube

Latest recruit has arrived.

4 Likes

Welcome to the party. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

NIOOOCE. Nice

1 Like

Im going through all my raw rares and putting together my absolute best card/cards to see where i may be ok to hit a gem mint grade and where im lacking.

Luckily ive got 2 psa 10 aerodactyls so this isnt a problem. My best raw is pretty nice but whats your view?

With 2 cgc 9 articunos and this being my best raw i may have to get creative in the future possibly.

Psa 10 ditto ive got but its nice having 3 really good raws.

Dragonite 10/9.5 hmmm creative again.

1 Like