My 3rd print red logo 1999-2000 fossil pokemon collection

So… how do you go about findings these? Do you zoom in on every Fossil eBay listing and scroll for days? I suppose the “hunt” is an exciting process for you!

1 Like
1 Like

I couldnt resist not sending that lol. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you considered collecting the Base Set 4th print (1999-2000 Copyright) too?

1 Like

Start the vid at 5 mins :wink:

So is that a yes? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Shhhhhhh don’t tell him about those :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its a kind of. That hitmonchan was a beauty.

Hmm, I think you should do it! When I first learned about the Base Set 1999-2000 variant, I went through all of my cards. I think I only found a raw Pidgey 1999-2000 and a PSA 10 Dugtrio 1999-2000.

:upside_down_face: They were much rarer than I anticipated.

1 Like

Check my buy thread. :wink:

3 more rares and some commons and uncommons on the way to me ill update pics when they arrive.

Ok these have arrived now.

When moltres arrives ill have 4 full sets.
5th set will just be missing moltres.
6th set will just be missing articuno, gengar and moltres.

4 Likes

At what point would you like us to set up an intervention? :joy:

3 Likes

Lol but id have very little to post if i stopped. :wink:

1 Like

It can be very gappy between finds plus i have to giveaway more than i get in to upgrade my cards its already happened plus more lined up.

So what’s your end goal? Are you trying to acquire as many sets as you can find? Are you looking to get a ton of raw copies so you can grade the best of each one for the highest grade?

P.S. there is a slime army that could use your Muk. Looks like you are working on your 4th, 5th, and 6th sets, so you might have one to spare!

4 Likes

At this current moment in time im enjoying upgrading my cards, completing sets and building armies. I plan on grading a lot of what i have still waiting for normal psa. One way or the other @joponnes will get a muk from me. Topps sparkle muk is his biggest problem of which i just missed out getting him one he knows all of this.

2 Likes

Its here. 4th set complete. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4 cards short of 6 full sets. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The “2000” doesn’t mean that is how many you need to collect! :wink:

But seriously I think you are the largest fossil 2000 collector!

9 Likes