My 3rd print red logo 1999-2000 fossil pokemon collection

Can either of these beat my current best which is cgc 8.5 hopefully yes.

1 Like

Tried seperating haunter into the best and it was impossible too many 9s so going to leave the cards ive got lots of and just do the lower ones.

1 Like

So hitmonlee and moltres to go. All these shown will definitely be graded.

1 Like

1 Like

Just noticed a v light scratch on a moltres oh well 2 chances instead of 3.

2 Likes

When the cards are this rare I would grade em all. :laughing:

2 Likes

@jac2357 I am wanting to buy an entire raw/ungraded set. Willing to message me?

1 Like

@jac2357 please lol

1 Like

Ive resisted every offer ive been made so far lol.

1 Like

Im too excited to hold back this news. I now own the worlds first cgc pristine 10 3rd print fossil card. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’d expect nothing less. Haha. Congratulations!!

1 Like

Thanks. Its not a rare or an uncommon but its a common gambler cgc pristine 10 and im stoked to get the first. Itll show up on the cgc pop report ususally takes a few days after getting results.

1 Like

Very cool. I’m a nerd and have always been a variant guy, so having the first 10 in something is pretty awesome.

1 Like

These cards were posted to cgc on monday two weeks and a day ago and the results were back. 15 days from sending to getting the results is highly addictive. My preference is psa but i cant see when they will be anywhere near this quick.

1 Like

Woah. That’s quick.

1 Like

Definitely going to be sending again. Its so handy for trades too. When i need a certain card in a certain grade i send a few off and its done in a few weeks.

Its in the pop report now.

https://www.cgccards.com/population-report/pokemon/2/original-series/42/fossil-unlimited-english/3366/?page=3

Ok latest a fellow E4 friend and 3rd print collector and myself recently purchased 3 packs between us. Once we knew what we had pulled we divided it up between us roughly. We sent some of the cards to cgc and now have the grades in. Theres going to be a few changes on my end of my best graded set and so im putting up a few sneaky previews of whats going to change soon.

2 Likes

Gambler feels really appropriate :joy:

1 Like

Yeah it does lol. The pack fresh cards graded from cgc 8 to 10.