More Fake Sugimori Signatures

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Totodile-Croconaw-Signed-Ken-Sugimori/292999743305?hash=item4438254749:g:xsEAAOSwRXJchAHZ&frcectupt=true

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Pikachu-Signed-Ken-Sugimori/292999747578

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Holo-Pichu-Signed-Ken-Sugimori/292999745249?hash=item4438254ee1:g:2xMAAOSwAE9chAGO&frcectupt=true

Can ebay do anything about these? I know a lot of people who are pretty desperate for a Sugimori autograph, but like damn there is something seriously wrong with that Pikachu. Makes you wish they would at least try a little harder before scamming people.

It also doesn’t help that the seller has legitimate feedback, because I’ve seen more and more of these, and Arita’s too.

www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-MITSUHIRO-ARITA-SIGNED-NIDORINO-POKEMON-CARD/223446085298?hash=item34066caeb2:g:FfUAAOSwSw1ciIcc&frcectupt=true

lol. I love how bad the pika art is!

https://instagram.com/p/BudF5xzAXps

Here’s another set of fakes to watch out for

Bruhhh ahhahahah

2 Likes

that squirtle definitely has rabies

1 Like

It’s good these are such bad fakes. There’s some really good ones out there though and some are getting a LOT better. I’d recommend selling off what you have outside your collection.

1 Like

Lmao. As if someone would just dump a bunch of Sugimori and Arita autographed cards at a garage sale.

I’m no signature expert, but compared to authenticated ones, these look weird. Mind you, I worked together with people for years and still can’t read their notes.

Sadly most of the auctions sold.
One is still going, looking pretty legit:

30-Day Summary
Total bids: 207
Items bid on: 50
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100%
Bid retractions: 0
Bid retractions (6 months): 0
:unamused:

I couldn’t resist the Bruhhh!

3 Likes