Mkpokecc's Collection!

You can’t bomb a skateboard down a hill and go 50+mph without dieing ;D

Sure you can! get a wide set of trucks, tighten them up and pray to god ;D

No. The speed wobbles would kill you ;D I’ve tried before

Hahaha I have tried as well :stuck_out_tongue: anything above 25 mph gets a little sketchy. But that kind of speed in street skating isn’t really needed.

yeah. as long as you can jump youre good. there’s nothing better then racing longboards though.

You guys sound like your in California :stuck_out_tongue:

Way to many people have longboards down here. People ride them at the beach, around town, and there is a solid amount of people who do all the fancy tricks and what not. People even have mini-longboards >.>

I’m in Cali :heart_eyes:

I live in Maine >_>

:open_mouth: Where?

Hahaha I’m not :stuck_out_tongue: I wish I lived in Cali! Look to the left and you will find my location;)

@mkpokecc – Congratulations on your newest additions, Mike :heart:

Sacramento.

Sounds exciting ;D

Pfft lame. Come join me in Southern California where the weed is smelly and the sun is hot :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you!

oh thanks for trying to get my thread back on track :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol it’s hotter in Sacramento. If anything I’d come to southern Cali cause it’s cooler. Im thinking of moving to San Diego after I graduate college.

Yeah, San Diego is pretty cool cause it’s like all in marine layer range. Where I’m at the weather is super whack. It will rain super hard in the morning then the sun will come out and it will 80 Degrees by noon.

@mkpokecc – I tried :wink:

NEW ADDITIONS!!

I have quite a few new additions this month! I will first start with 147 core set of Aquapolis that I scored for $30.00 (not pictured). Now I just need to acquire the holos (which are oddly enough numbered separately form the rest of the set).

Now the really good stuff! Special thanks to my girlfriend who got me the champion roads Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile and to the parents for Fan Club Magikarp for my birthday!

Thanks, It went very well! :blush: Hahahaha I think I am pretty lucky too.

On a side note, I know there are the two touch cards (the one above and the e-reader version) and the “Picasso touch”…which was awarded at parent child tournament?

@mkpokecc – Nice additions! I like how you arranged the cards in that image :heart:

Yes and no. Bulbapedia is displaying an incorrect image for the Kangaskhan Parent/Child Battle Tournament. This particular Touch Change! – known as the “Picasso Trainer”, was distributed in the Pokémon Card Fan Volume 5 magazine.

I think the web page for this card should organize variant artwork by image with the correlating description/title to avoid confusion.