Mewtwo #3 and Mew #8? from Japanese VHS/DVD

Does anyone have any information on if there was ever a Mew Promo #8 included in Japanese product? I know the Mewtwo Promo #3 was included with a VHS, but I have stumbled upon a listing that has a sealed Mew. It seems odd to me because the tape is on the front of the card unlike the Mewtwo and Pikachu CD promos.

The only useful information that the listing provides is that “These promotional cards came with the purchase of a DVD released in 1999.”

I should clarify that I am aware of the GOTTA mew, but that was peelable.

Ha ha fair point totally different situation.
Peel able sins are forgivable

I’d love to get an answer on this as well, I came across this listing today and was trying to find more info on it.

What makes it even more odd, is that it’s actually one sealed pack according to the description. It says they’re sealed in the same pack, back to back. That’s why the tape appears to be on the front of the mew.

I have never heard of this or seen it so I’d also really like some input, as I can’t find any Info on it, or of the Kanzenban VHS Mewtwo ever coming with a Mew.

Thank you for adding that they are back to back in the same package. I noticed that a couple months after this post. This has been listed for a while now, so clearly no one has jumped on it being how seemingly rare it would be, which further leaves doubt in my mind