Meowth and eevee blackstar psa 10

Hi all

I’m wondering what a blackstar psa 10 for both holo meowth and holo eevee would be worth around now.

I have searched ebay and cannot see any completed sales.

Any help would be fantastic.

Kind regards

The Eevee, at least, is notoriously hard to get a 10 in, and there is a huge disparity between the 9 and 10 population. They rarely go on sale and are often sought after. If I had a 10 and was looking to sell, I would probably place a high price on it and invite offers to gauge interest.

1 Like

TCAGaming bought the Eeevee not too long ago. He mentioned what he paid for it in a video. I don’t remember the exact amount, but look for that if you want a good reference point.

Eevee was sold on eBay and purchased by TCA this past summer for 5k. I am curious of the current value though because until a few weeks ago it was pop 8 and now it became pop 15 for a lucky someone out there who managed to get 7 10s graded in a submission.

I personally purchased a Meowth in September for 500 and below are links to more recent ones.

www.ebay.com/itm/224199767689

www.ebay.com/itm/264946788432

5 Likes

Doubling the pop in psa 10 for a popular card like this, dayum. if he is looking to sell them all the price will not be much higher than rusty’s price. If the grader is not in a hurry to sell then the eevee will probably have continued to go up like all other popular well-known cards.

1 Like

Im after those promos right now in 10s.
I’m very torn about if I should crack my venusaur promo mags and send them in. I have some that actually are the magazine still sealed with the sealed promo inside. I feel like they’d have the best chance aside from the atrocious print lines they could have haha

1 Like

I am pretty sure that with the venusaur it is not a question if they could have them, but rather how much and if they are within psa 10 boundaries. I would not crack them, the chance is so small to get a mint copy out of the packets. But to find mint copies on ebay is also impossible. Depends on how desperate you are I guess.

1 Like

Yeah I agree. It would make for a really cool rags to riches card find story if it worked out though! Just a pipe dream of mine lol

Thanks for the last solds, they weren’t showing on my search apparantly haha now I at least have a ballpark for meowth. Now to find what TCA paid on the eevee.

1 Like

You’re welcome. Reread my first response, I mention he purchased the Eevee for 5k. If you don’t believe me, he also posted a YouTube video in the summer where he showed the card after he bought it and mentions the price. I believe the title was something like “I finally bought it” or something like that. He had said he originally wanted to grade a 10 himself, but I understand why he bought it at a pop of only 8 at the time chances are low to grade your own 10.

That latest Meowth sold also slipped past my generic “black star promo PSA 10” search I do throughout the day and was found with just “Meowth PSA 10”.

Legend, I think I’ll buy myself a 9 then for eevee. I had to do same for venusaur for obvious reasons :rofl:

I am in the same boat! I bought a 9 for only 45$ months ago which is hard to argue with compared to 5k for a negligible difference in condition haha. I also for the 9 Venusaur but have the rest in 10 besides Mewtwo and Dragonite. Birthday Pikachu proves to be the next most expensive card in the set. If you truly want 10s, buy the holos first because they’re the most popular in the set!

I have venusaur on it’s way, birthday pika 10 on it’s way and dark Persian on it’s way. Once they all arrived, I just need eevee, meowth and unown j. The two psa 9s venusaur and eevee, I’ll accept haha

1 Like

i have 2 sealed venusaur promos, but I don’t dare to open them. I believe TCA gaming bought it for 10k if i’m not mistaken?

1 Like