Vaporeon no symbol holo psa 10 price check

Vaporeon holo no symbol psa 10 price check?,
It is a pop 5, and there seems to be none recently sold on ebay just wondering if anyone knows the estimated value ?

Observing the jungle market and psa 10 no symbol cards appear to sell for similar prices of 1st edition jungle holos in psa 10.

Hence i’d look at what a psa 10 1st ed vaporeon is worth and the value would be somewhat similar (plus or minus 15%) the low pop may make it worth more though.

$200-$300

1 Like

I think it will go higher at auction.

Eeveelutions are crazy popular. Low pop etc. One of the most difficult sets to grade.

Between 300-650+usd currently

400-500

The Snorlax on auction didn’t even hit $300, but the Eevees are of course more popular

I think this is a good example of a card that would do better at auction. This is an up and coming collectible with a growing collector base. It’s a hot pokemon. People are being increasingly competitive with their money on these old ones. Post around social media that you’re auctioning it and do a good start/end time, 7 or 10 days.

I really like this and would be bidding myself.

Thanks for the advice, I will think about it

Snorlax didnt hit $300 on auction and the 1st edition sells for $500/$600 hmmm.

1st edition psa 10 jungle vaporeon has sold for under $500 multiple times recently. I wouldn’t pay more than $400 for a no symbol vaporeon.

Hey, Do you think 1 of the 5 people that have one would sell to you for less than $400?, and what do you think the chances are you can find one to grade in the Gem mint condition?, thanks

I have been following the PSA 10 population for these for 2 years now and it has increased significantly. I owned several of these NS 10 cards and some of the offers I got from E4 members were insulting when I see members saying they are worth hundreds of dollars. When I offered them up to the people interested on here they said there was no demand and made lowball offers. They might have increased in demand a little since then but the population has also went up a lot as well.

Auction would be the best bet, maybe bring $300-$400

Yeah I totally understand your view, however the population has gone up on specific ones, obviously the lower the pop the more desirable and hard to find which creates a higher value item, the fact remains it is the lowest pop in the NS psa 10 set, as an example look at lapras 1st edition psa 10 Holo significantly lower pop than the rest of the cards in the set therefore worth significantly more, same goes for kangaskhan 1st ed psa 10 holo, they are more sought after sets but it’s a similar situation

Here are my pop numbers 1 year ago
Clefable 3 NOW 8
Electrode 7 NOW 12
Flareon 13 NOW 16
Jolteon 2 NOW 6
Kangaskhan 6 NOW 7
Mr. Mime 3 NOW 7
Nidoqueen 7 NOW 8
Pidgeot 4 NOW 6
Pinsir 5 NOW 8
Scyther 4 NOW 8
Snorlax 5 NOW 10
Vaporeon 4 NOW 5
Venomoth 9 NOW 13
Victreebel 4 NOW 6
Vileplume 4 NOW 6
Wigglytuff 3 NOW 5

Mr. Mime and Jolteon were supposed to be the hardest to grade before, so if those can jump up in POP I don’t see why Vaporeon won’t eventually either. At this rate these will all be in the teens soon so unless the demand increases significantly I see these selling for less in the near future. We are still in the great grading boom so look for many more to pop up.

I wonder if any of the Mimes were originally graded 9’s

1 Like

I’m sure many were cracked 9s and thats too bad.

Well unless people are cracking cases
And sending 9’s to try get 10’s I can’t see the pop for Vaporeon reaching double digits this year

It also screws up the non-10 pop report !

The psa 9 pop report on all sets will never be accurate due to people cracking cases and trying for the Gem mint 10 grade

2 Likes