Melcher's Want List Updated 8/20

Removed a few things (found them, thank you all) also added a few things and made the list a little more organized/ easier to navigate.

Bump

burp

Have one of the items, but the wrong set :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Bump. Have these cards for trade looking to try to knock out a few of the 1st ed psa 10 holos. Let me know if you got any!

PSA 10 1st ed Base set Item finder
PSA 10 1st ed Base set Electrode
PSA 10 1st ed Base set Electabuzz
PSA 10 1st ed Base set Pokemon Breeder
PSA 10 1st ed Base set Imposter Prof Oak
PSA 10 1st ed Base set Kadabra
PSA 10 1st ed Base set Wartortle
PSA 10 1st ed Base set Charmeleon
PSA 10 1st ed Base set PlusPower
PSA 10 1st ed Base set Machoke
PSA 10 1st ed Base set Magmar

There is both a DRX Rayquaza ok eBay and the TMTA absol. I’ve only seen two of the Rayquaza in the last 4-5 years. Mine and Jeremy.

There is a psa 10 1st edition base set zapdos on ebay for 850. use a coupon code and you will be able to nab around your desired price of $800

Coupon code?

In Australia we have coupons you can apply to ur ebay order and there is almost one active all the time. Right now there is a 5% off code C5OZ for all users and about three 10% off codes running for targeted users. There was a 15% of for all users once, i went ballistic.

Ozknight, are u from oz? If so, i hope you take advantage of these going forward.

Im assuming people in the States and UK also have a coupon field and ive heard of some ebay bucks promo aswell. Point being said there is a card on ebay right now melcher can buy at only ~7% above his asking price. Using a code will gwt him closer to or even below his desired price level.

Yeah i finally saw this I was waiting on buying the card until i got paid (couple days ago) That card was up for awhile so i figured it would last the weekend. Today i went to go buy that one and his poli he had and they are both gone… Really beating myself up over it but oh well.

Sorry to hear.

If i’m ever in a scenario where I really want a card and don’t have the funds (but know i will within 3-5 days) i’ll test the listing and see if it allows purchase without instant payment. If yes, i’ll buy, message the seller instantly letting them know i’ll be paying in X days and then pay once I have the funds. It avoids this type of event happening.

I’ll keep a look out for you ad let you know if i see any others pop up.

1 Like

the monthly bump

i have 5 psa 10s for your consideration. pm’ing you now.

added some, took down some, you know the deal.

Hey I’ve got a few you might be interested in, depends what you offer/pay though

First edition shining steelix PSA 10
First edition shining kabutops PSA 10
First edition shining noctowl PSA 10
First edition shining raichu PSA 9
Houndoom neo first edition PSA 10 (the one we the pink and silver background)
Espeon gold star PSA 9
Umbreon gold star PSA 9

Metagross gold star PSA 10
Groudon gold star PSA 10

its that time to bumb, really looking to complete the base set holos!