Mcorey777's Best of Collection Videos Added :-)

imgur.com/gallery/7WMHuYS

m.youtube.com/channel/UCaIZ3vCehFEBCaM8iZntGbg/featured

Above is a link to my homepage of my YouTube Channel. Check out my videos and help me out by subscribing please :slight_smile:

As of this post I only have 12 Subscribers

23 Likes

Excuse the fact that some pictures are blurry I just got imgur figured out. I’m adding another link of my sun and moon era cards. There is like 40 pics or so in the first link took me quite some time. I hope you guys enjoy :slight_smile: I’ll do better pictures soon once I also have better lighting. imgur.com/a/BUvmoQ5

2 Likes

Thats a great collection to stare for hours, specially the first link, good job!

1 Like

Nice collection, are you only collecting the holo’s from each set?

1 Like

Thank you a lot of sacrifices made to acquire these. Tons of time researching and planning and staying up late dreaming about my next purchases. I’m adding a story soon on my day for the sign ups. The one thing I did wrong was opening too many hidden fates packs. I still want the set but wish someone told me to just buy singles. It should be a slogan for newbies before they waste too much money haha. Opening packs is great but very costly to actually complete a set without singles. I spent about 2 or 3k opening hidden fates I lost track. $500 purchases over and over haha. And second wave of hidden fates had horrible pull rates compared to first wave. Or that’s what I noticed maybe I’m wrong. And yes I look at them slowly every other day :slight_smile: collection is far from complete. Finishing ex era ex cards next and picking up a PSa 9 1st edition Dark Porygon and a non graded 1st edition Erika to fill the few holes. Also I need Cynthia and Guzma to finish hidden fates but I’ve been putting the hidden fates trainers off

3 Likes

Yes all Holo’s than when I get to ex era all ex cards. Than all level X and Primes. Than all full arts for black and white and X and Y. Rainbow Rares and Gold Cards for sun and moon and later. Than Pikachu promos and scream promos and stuff like that at the end… Years later or however long it takes me to collect and finance it. Collecting gets costly and gets out of hand haha. At first it was just rainbow rares than I kept expanding goals

2 Likes

@mcorey777 love seeing how far its come together and youre collection goals made into a reality. Congrats on all the success!

1 Like

Utilize Imgur’s directlink to post the images directly so it’s easier to visualize in the forum post and member’s to see. Nice little collection, the images are a little rough ;X :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

Ya I noticed quite a few came out blurry. I’ll mess around with Imgur again soon and attempt better pictures and direct links. It was my first time using it and i was mostly worried about losing my progress when I was loading the pictures so I just powered thru. Shout of to Dizzle24 for the 1st edition Shining Zard and being a good friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Posting Story Today was testing to see if I can add colored text and was testing to see if my graphic logo i created would load without imgur

www.elitefourum.com/t/e4-collector-stories-2020-post-here/26466/1 Hey guys just adding a link to my story and others stories for people to read and myself to look back on. I still have to update the pictures. As for progress I’m almost complete with my all ex’s from ex era mission. I ordered my first few primes. Also picked up a mint Stormfront Charizard. So I’ll be changing eras again soon which always makes me happy :slight_smile: can’t wait to get caught up to boring modern i do love the cards of some modern cards as you see I love rainbow rares shinys and gold stars. It’s more for the line of price point and finally can slow my chase some to help my wallet :slight_smile: thanks for looking guys and I enjoy talking to a lot of you guys and learning others stories :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added a new link of PSa cards and better pictures of Shinings. I’ve been very busy collecting I’ll be adding another update soon once I finish holes in my collection :blush: imgur.com/a/tF0jdYo

2 Likes

Sick collection! Can’t wait to see the next update :blush:

1 Like

It’s a huge update next. All ex’s besides team rocket returns which I might go back for. All Level X’s just need to buy last few. All Primes (one left) And a very very special cherry on top I’m working on to add to my WOTC cards :blush:

2 Likes

Excellent collection!

1 Like

@7l7l Thank you a lot of hard work and scouring the internet putting this collection together :slight_smile: probably do next update in a week or two

1 Like

Nice collection! I might have to hook u up with a new cam :wink: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ya I could use it haha. I need to buy a new phone over cards but I keep valueing the cards higher :joy:

1 Like

Awesome collection! I’m looking forward to this update!

1 Like

Did you upgrade your cell phone half way through this album or did you just get out of a sauna when you first started taking pics and the lens naturally unfogged over time? Cool collection!

2 Likes