EDIT: 7/13

I am also looking for:
-Japanese Shining Mewtwo
-Japanese Shining Tyranitar
-Japanese Shining Raichu
-Daisuki Raichu Promo
-Daisuki Espeon Promo
-Japanese Post Card 2000 ‘A Happy New Year’ w/ Gyarados on Front
-Masaki Complete Set (Alakazam, Gengar, Omastar, Machamp, Golem)
-2006 Battle Road Mew
-Tropical Wind
-Jumbo Birthday Pikachu
-Meiji Prism Ancient Mew Card
-Meiji Prism Pikachu vs. Raichu Card
-English Sealed Base Blisters
-English Sealed Base Booster Boxes
-English Sealed Base Set Theme Decks
-English Sealed Gym Heroes & Challenge Booster Boxes (May Entertain Large # of Packs)
-English Sealed Gym Heroes & Challenge Theme Decks
-English Legendary Collection Boosters and Blisters Sealed
-English Legendary Collection ‘Turmoil’ Theme Deck (Raichu Cover)
-Japanese Sealed Base Boosters/Booster Box
-Japanese Sealed Base Starter Decks
-Japanese Gym Leader Decks [Sealed]

*Willing to buy/trade for most sealed booster boxes or large quantities of boosters. I have a collection but it’s rather small in comparison to what is out there and I’d like to continue to grow it* HAVES: Probably easiest to just link to my Live Journal shop, everything here is available for trade so feel free to shoot me a message if you see something you like. If you don’t happen to see anything you’re looking for there but have something on my list, please let me know! I’m still willing to buy if we can work something out.

themastervault.livejournal.com/

I also have most complete or near complete sets from Wizards that I’d be willing to part with (Base, Jungle, Fossil, Rocket, B2, Neo Genesis). A lot of the miscellaneous stuff is on my LJ. If you’re looking for something specific feel free to ask - I have more cards than I know what to do with and definitely can’t post them all.

Are you by chance interested in a PSA 10 Japanese Shining Charizard?

Saw your card in the other thread - gorgeous! But I already have a mint one, just not graded :blush:

I should have probably put this in the OP but not really looking for PSA graded cards. As great as the peace of mind is - the premiums they command are of my ballpark.

1 Like

Still looking for these (especially Shining Raichu!) updated my Live Journal with more cards today, have a look! themastervault.livejournal.com/

Updated OP with more Wants & Link to haves w/ photos!

I have a PSA 9 Japanese Shining Mewtwo I would be willing to sell for cheap!

Oh look my post got deleted again

Have any other English promos?

Just about all of them if you’re looking for older Wizards stuff. I don’t really have anything beyond that.

which jumbo birthday pikachu are you looking for?

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Pikachu-Birthday-Jumbo-Promo-2008-DP-Center-Limited-Japanese-Rare-/201378883660?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ee31de84c

Still annoyed I missed this one :slightly_frowning_face:

how much do you valueit

I am really not sure, it’s not the highest priority on my wants list but I want it for sure. One of those cards where if it pops up reasonably I’ll snag it, if not I’ll just keep my eyes peeled for another one.

Do you have one you’re looking to sell/trade? Shoot me a message, maybe we can figure something out!

1 Like